Sugar Mama// Beyonce #1

Happy 2022!!! Let's start this year off right, shall we? 🤪

Also if you're interested I'm creating a discord community. I still have some things to set up but it's set enough to join.

https://discord.gg/TAT5T2tZhf

(Link has been updated)

And yes...I based it off THAT tik tok

-----

You wake up to the sun shining in your eyes. You sigh heavily, rolling over only to feel a warm hand on your back, rubbing in soft circles.

"Good morning Sleepy," The husky but soft voice drew your attention.

It was familiar, but only just. You sit up, blinking tiredly as you rub your face. You realize someone must have opened your curtains, and you look around to see the person sitting in your bed.

Beyonce is sitting fully dressed, more than likely about to leave. It's still weird to see her so casually, but she'd slipped you her number at restaurant in Beverly Hills and the rest was history. That was 2 months ago and you'd only seen her a handful of times since she was so busy, but it was always on her terms and it usually ended up with you wearing her ass out.

"Hey.." your voice is tired and sleepy, "you leaving?"

"Yeah. I have a few meetings and I'm leaving town in a few days so I need to handle some business before. I probably won't see you until I'm back," she pouted a little, but ran her fingers through your hair as she took you in, "you were sleeping so good I didn't want to wake you up when I woke up."

"Oh ok. Can I walk you out?"

"In a minute. I'm not done getting ready so you don't have to get up yet."

Beyonce preferred your place because nobody knew where she was and she could come and go as she pleased. You did ok, managing an apartment downtown in the nicer side of town. Beyonce was very clear from the beginning things were her way or no way at all, but that was perfectly ok with you. You got to sleep with Beyonce, of course you were ok. Plus, she made up for any inconveniences in spades. First class flights, spending money and gifts randomly whenever she was away.

She'd even started paying your bills. Of course you'd only given her your small bills, knowing your rent was almost painfully high. Apparently she'd given them to her accountant and your phone bill and utilities started getting paid automatically a month ago. The extra money was nice, but you were still getting used to it. Beyonce didn't make a fuss about money, and you'd never been in it for that, so you just let her do what she wanted to.

Neither of you wanted a real relationship. Beyonce was fresh off a messy divorce, and preferred something more discreet and in her control. You fulfilled her needs when she needed you to, and in exchange she made sure you had what you needed. You know your expenses were a drop in the bucket compared to her own so you didn't really care. She had 3 kids and you had a son from your last serious relationship. You and your child's mother were on good terms, but you knew she had feelings for you still. You could never trust her again after she cheated, and after the toxic breakup you vowed to stay away from a relationship until you were ready. Being with Bey filled your own needs and it was mutual, if a little one sided sometimes.

"You have Quincy this weekend right," Beyonce stood up, moving over to her purse by the door.

"Yeah I get him after school," you kept Quincy in a private school so that he'd get more opportunities than you. You'd gotten lucky in your photography career, but you wanted him to have more than luck.

"Ok well here's something to take him somwhe nice," she pulled out her wallet and a stack of bills, counting off a few hundred from the looks of it, "show him a good time. I know his birthday is coming up."

You take the money, deciding to count it later to be polite. You watch her move back to the open bathroom and finish her makeup. She glances at you and smirks, before looking back at her lipstick.

"I have breakfast being delivered from that place we ate at last time," she speaks as she wipes some extra lipstick off, "I got you steak and eggs. Is that ok?"

"Yeah," you move the blankets back, getting up to make your way to the bathroom, "thank you, beautiful."

"You are more than welcome," she leans back against you, "thank you for last night."

You kiss her neck, slipping your hands into the front of her jeans. She gasps, pressing into your hand before shaking her head and pushing you away.

"You gone make me late," she points at you in the mirror.

"So be late then," you chuckle, kissing her neck some more.

"Y/N..."

"Ok," you give in, stepping beside her, "I'm gonna go make sure your bag is by the door."

"Thank you, gorgeous," Beyonce watches you walking away, "wait...you got your hair done last week?"

"Yeah I got a blowout," you tilt your head at her.

"It looks like it needs more than a blowout after last night," She runs her fingers through your curls, "you were working overtime last night. Here, I'm gonna give you the number of my stylist. She does Blue's hair, just tell her I sent you and she'll take care of you."

She writes a number and a name on a notepad you keep by your vanity. You just watched her, knowing it was better to just listen. In the beginning you fought against her offerings but now you know she'd always win so there was no reason to argue. You take the paper and kiss her in thanks, moving downstairs to make sure her bag was packed and ready to go.

She comes downstairs a few minutes later after you've checked your mail and gotten your food in that time, and you're opening your check book to write off your rent check, and you look up as she comes downstairs looking good as always. She kisses your cheek, eyes dropping to your check.

"Ok baby, I'm leaving- what is this," she picks up your check, "I asked for all your bills...what is this?"

"It's the rent-"

"Give it here," she looks annoyed, and you sigh.

Reluctantly you hand her the letter, watching her look it over. She looks at you, still irritated, but softer.

"Didn't I tell you I was gone take care of this," she sighs, "is this it? Do you have anything else? Anything else?" You shake your head.

"The only thing I pay bills for myself is the rent and Quincy's tuition-"

"Wheres that bill? How much do you pay a year?"

"Bey, that's different. He's my son, I'm gonna pay for his tuition-"

That felt like breaking the rules, somehow.

"If you don't tell me I'll find out, so just give me the paperwork, Y/N," She raises an eyebrow.

You huff, before going into the kitchen drawer where you put your bills and shuffling through them. You find his tuition letter and give it to her reluctantly.

"That's it..."

"See, that wasn't hard was it," her voice drops down to a low rumble and she presses against you, "isn't it better when you just listen to me?"

"Yeah..."

"Mmm. Go enjoy your son this weekend, I'll try to call you tonight after he's asleep," she fixes your shirt, "matter fact, I'm gonna leave my card. I want you to go get something nice for when I get back. I'm gonna get us a private cabin upstate and I am going to all...yours..."

A shiver runs up your spine at her words, "all mine? I can do whatever I want..."

"Whatever you want," she agrees, smirking at you, "now come give me a kiss so I can leave."

You lean down and kiss her, helping her get her things into the car. She thanks you, kisses you one last time and gets into the car. You watch her walk off with a pocket full of money, bills paid and physically satisfied. And to think, it all began with a drink, an NDA and some really good sex. If you were gonna have a sugar mama, at least it was Beyonce...