Coming Home

Hey everyone! First commission of 2022!! Sorry it took so long I've been super busy the last few days!

Enjoy!

-------------

It's late when you finally make your way into the house. The lights are all out, save for the one over the stove, a small light in the hallway leading to the stairs and one in the hallway leading to your bedroom, casting the house in shades of low amber peaking between the gaps of darkness. You smile tiredly as you drop your bag by the door. No matter how late you came home, the path to food and your bed was always lit up by your wife.

You step out of your shoes, carefully putting them away as you glance into the kitchen to catch sight of a plate wrapped in foil resting in an oven set to keep it warm. You make your way to it, pulling it out with a fork. You unwrap it to reveal chicken and rice, topped with some mixed vegetables. It's a decent portion, a little smaller than what you normally eat. You're grateful because you and your wife know you don't have the stomach for a lot of food when you come home from traveling. You take your time to eat, washing your dish before grabbing a bottled water to wash it all down. You breathe in a long breath, releasing it in a satisfied but still tired sigh.

Taking the stairs two at a time, you make your way to your bedroom, stopping to peek in on your sleeping children. Your son is sleeping wildly as usual, almost half hanging off the bed. His mouth is open and a light snore leaves his lips. You chuckle and lift him back into the bed, knowing he was sleeping hard enough he wouldn't wake. He was growing up before your eyes, about to start peewee football and basketball soon after at his insistence. It felt like just yesterday he was born, screaming like the world was ending, healthy but loud as can be...

Your daughter is a much more dainty sleeper, curled up in a ball with her teddy bear and a thumb in her mouth. She was your youngest and had struggled the hardest with no longer sleeping in your bed after her 3rd birthday. You were grateful she was sleeping through the night now. It'd been a struggle getting her to stay in her room. She'd cried for hours the first few nights, distraught that you or your wife hadn't come and rescued her from her Princess bed, and allowed her back into yours. By the next week she was sneaking into her brother's room as an alternative. Now, almost a year later, she was finally sleeping on her own.

You carefully close the door and make your way across the house to your own little sectioned off portion of the house, where your bedroom was kept far enough from the kids for privacy.

You glance around the room as you enter, spotting dark hair spilling out from under the covers and you see the shape under the covers that made up your sleeping wife. You smile, and quietly head to the bathroom to have a quick shower. You are as quick and quiet as possible, and you don't bother to get dressed in more than your sports bra and some shorts. You would prefer to sleep naked but you know your kids will be up bright and early to greet you in the morning after being gone for weeks. Still, there was just enough time for a little reunion of your own before that...

Dark eyes open slowly, immediately after you set to work on your strategy for waking up the beautiful woman hiding under the mountain of blankets she insisted on. You pull at her shorts, and as she wakes up, she wiggles sleepily to assist you. You grin.

"Baby-?"

Her question is more of a gasp, and you settle easily between her legs, still well hidden by the blankets. As your tongue finds its mark, you're not at all surprised to taste that she's already getting wet. You wonder if she was already dreaming about you or if you just have that much of an affect on her that easily.

"Y/N," her moans are slowly filling the air, as you lazily lick around her clit.

You still hadn't spoken a word or properly seen her yet, but it didn't matter. Her body was telling you all you needed to know. Her cries were music to your ears. You lick and suck at her favorite spots until her body unravels beneath you, sleepy but pleasure filled cries echoing in the thankfully soundproof room. You don't stop until you feel her tugging at your hair, forcing you up and away from her. You sigh, still tasting her on your lips. She's always so delicious. Always so wet and ready. Yours for the taking every time.