¹⁰

Chapter- 10 (Together)

°🧚‍♀️°

"To heal, you have to get to the root of the wound.
And kiss it all the way up"

~🦋~

*Zayn's pov*

When I woke up in the morning I touched the other side and found it empty.. my heart skipped a beat.. did he leave?  

I quickly got up from the bed rushed downstairs and heard some noises. When I got there I saw Harry playing with all my three sisters and our dog Bruno.   I was so happy to see this infront of me.. they were happily playing with him and not making him uncomfortable.. this is really a dream come true. I've seen my sisters really care for me.. yesterday when Harry was covered in blood it was Doniya who helped me and Saffa was so concerned about Harry's health in the hospital.. I'm so blessed to have their support in my life.

"Hey"     they all looked at me.

"Oh. So you finally decided to wake up....  well good morning"         Doniya said.

"Zee"     he shoot up and rushed to me.  "Hi"   he was smiling in all his glory.

"Hey baby" I kissed his forehead.

"Hold up a minute okay.. I'll go freshen up then I'll cook breakfast"    he shook his head.

"We had breakfast.. when Zee was sleeping"       

"Yes? Who made breakfast then"       he was now looking at the girls

"Your mamma... food is sooo tasty"    I would do anything for him to see him smiling and happy.   Mum might have accepted me and Harry also. I'm feeling so blessed right now.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

In the evening

My mum called me and said that she have already kept the key to my house in my room.. so I can shift there today.. because I really want to shift to the house granny gifted me with Harry.

We are both sitting in my room and Harry was drawing on the notebook I give him. To entertain him. I don't want him to feel bored sitting idol. 

"Baby.. hey what are you drawing? show me"      he quickly hid it at the back.

"No.. you laugh"       he pouted

"No.. no I won't laugh"         he was still hiding from me. I didn't want to push him further.

"Okay its fine.. well I need to tell you something baby listen..   so we are gonna shift to another house yeah..    not really far away from here.. so we have to leave now. You will stay with me from now onwards okay?"       He was so innocently listening to everything I'm trying to explain him.

"Why?"       I knew he will come up with many questions regarding this.

"Because...      umm.. its nice there. Only me and you will stay in that house."

"No have dog or cat there?"         

"Do you want a cat or a dog?"        Anything for him.

"Yes... here you have dog.. I play in the morning with him"       he's really getting attached with everything.. and its been only two days of him staying in this house.

"Well we will keep a dog or a cat there if you want"       

"And th-that dark room?"      He was referring to the asylum.