³⁰

Chapter- 30 (Drunk)

°🧚🏽‍♀️°

"Perhaps I don't deserve nice things,
Cause I'm paying for sins I don't remember..."

~🦋~

He woke up in a completely dark place, so dark he couldn't even see the sleeping figure next to him.... he could only hear dogs howling and barking around, and the cold wind blowing, directly hitting his right ear and cheek. He tried to open his eyes, rubbing away the left over sleep with his fist and when he was finally wide awake he realized he was asleep in a sitting position... and what seems like a-- car?

He looked around only he see he was surrounded by a thick forest, nothing but tall trees and the overpowering winds blowing.. he tried to roll back the window, felling too cold.. but his hand hurts too much to put a pressure... then he remembered, his hand was injected. He remembers the Zayn himself forced it to happen. He remembered his helpless cries and screams in the hospital room,..begging the nurses to stop, asking Zayn for some help..

But none came.

He remembers everything right now.. and he have never felt so helpless. He thought he was safe and protected, he was loved and cared...

But he was wrong. And he's here now alone in the dark... how could he go wrong? How could he even think someone will care for him. When his own parents who birthed him rejected him...

He looked at the calm and silent road, both the paths surrounded by thick forest... did his "Zee" threw him and left him all alone on this forest. Tears filled in her eyes, wetting his lashes. His heart thumping loudly, his foot and head ached, everything hurts too bad... but he kept quiet, not wanting to cry.. probably scared out of his wits, scared he'd attract more attention to the angry wild street dogs... still thinking he was all alone in the thick dark forest.

But his silent cries did not last too long.. when the street dog growl one more time at their loudest, growling and biting angrily at the other mates.. that's when he burst out in fear.. and sobbed loudly, harder.

"Heyyy.. shit..---- what's wrong----" He slured... Zayn woke up in a haste, his eyes drowsy and tired.

"W-who?" He wispered, he felt more frightened.

"It's me... " He quickly turned on the lights on the car, hearing the panic in his voice.

"It's--- it's Z-Zee?" He questioned.. not so sure with what he's seeing.

"M-hm.. " Zayn hummed, he's probably too drunk to keep his eyes open.

"Zee?--- "

"Yeah.."

"D-don't leave me here" at that Zayn fluttered his eyes open and turned to glance at Harry, whose cheeks were stained with tears, nose red, his emerald eyes glossy. And with the only light shining in a dim place he looked ethereal... 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥. Though he was too drunk, but he could stared at this beauty forever.

"No one's leaving you here" He replied.

"Then-- then why I-I 'm here?"

"I don't know" He slured.. holding his head between his palms..
"I kinda lost the way... and-- and my phone battery is dead-- I bought food for you though.."

He turned back and extended his hands to grab the food that he kept on his back seat.

"D-don't want food... I- I want go home"