19 ~ I can do this.

Taehyung's Pov

"Don't worry, she will be fine, maybe she is stressing over something and that's why she fainted, but she will wake up in a while." Dr. Park, my personal doctor says with a small smile and I huff in relaxation.

She fainted a while ago and Namjoon Hyung took her here, she was fine, totally fine, she was talking and laughing with Mia, I have seen them clearly laughter over something but who knows what happened that, she fainted.

"Tae, we need to go back for practice." Jimin places his hand on my shoulder and I sigh.

"But—" He cuts me in the middle and gives me a little squeeze on my shoulder.

"She will be fine, Tae, you didn't listen what the doctor said? She is sleeping now and will wake up in a while, besides, you can't be stuck with her, the staff and other members will doubt something so, don't make the situation awkward." I look at her pale fragile body, she seems exhausted, devastated, I bend down and plant a soft kiss on her temple, not bothering Jimin is here, because he knows me pretty well and I can trust him with all of my heart.

"Wake up soon, Noona—" I whisper and readjust my posture. Clearing my throat loudly, I call for the nurse, she quickly steps inside and bows to me respectfully.

"Take care of her and inform me whens she wakes up." I husk out and she nods in response, adjusts her glasses, she seems familiar, she is not looking at me instead she is directly looking at her feet.

"Are you new here? I have never seen you here." I was about to ask the question but Jimin asks first instead of me.

"Y-yes, sir, the medical team has selected me tomorrow." She chimes out softly and I raise a brow.

"Alright, take good care of her, okay?" Jimin again reassures everything, the girl nods again, why does she look so familiar? Where did I see her actually?

"Hey, Tae, let's go." Jimin pats my shoulder and I nod.

"Yeah, let's go." I get up and begin to walk, I look behind again at that nurse, she is looking up to us and she seems smirking at me?

****

Faiza's Pov

Waking up with heavy head is always so frustrating, trying to look around, I see everything white. Is it hospital? What happened to me? I try to sit and a girl helps me to sit properly. My body seems so powerless.

"How are you feeling, mam?" I change my direction and look at the girl, she is wearing a black thick frame glasses, she has thick black hair and her bangs already covered her forehead pretty goodly, she seems younger than me.

"I'm okay now." I reply and she smiles a little.

"What time is it?" I ask her.

"It's 4.49 pm, mam."  She says with a small smile and I nod.

"Mr. Kim told me to inform him whenever you wake up, just wait a bit, I'm going to call him." She was about to go but I stopped her.