Prologue

Shinomiya Kaguya, a beautiful woman who is the daughter of the very wealthy and powerful Shinomiya group, due to that, she was raised and trained to become someone who's fit to carry the 'Shinomiya' name and not disgrace it, without a doubt, she is a genius who can almost do anything. Due to this kind of upbringing and no form of love given to her by the family, she has become a very cold and rational individual, unable to trust anyone.

However, this story is not about Kaguya, it is about her assistant, the only person who she only truly trusts for now and interacted the most growing up, Ai Hayasaka.

Hayasaka has served Kaguya since their childhood, it wouldn't be strange to say that they are like sisters to each other. Which is why Hayasaka is worried about her mistress, if her mistress continues to walk down this lonely path, then Kaguya would truly be alone in the future.

This changed when Hayasaka learns about the Advanced Nurturing High School, a government funded school that forbids communication with the outside world, friends or even families. With further research about this institution, she learned that not even people with power are able to intervene with its internal affairs.

(I know that Ayanopapa was able to enter the school due to his influence, but even he wasn't able to force Kiyotaka out of school with his power. For plot convenience, let's just say that Ayanopapa is even more powerful than the Shinomiya group so they won't be able to force themselves to enter the school and she's not the focus so I don't want to write it lol)

With this information in hand, Hayasaka persuaded Kaguya to enroll in ANHS so she can escape from the watchful eyes of her family and gain her own freedom even for at least 3 years. Hayasaka knows that after all of this, she won't be able to continue to serve under her mistress, but her only concern is for Kaguya to experience the happiness she won't be able to attain if she continues to be under the influence of the Shinomiya family.

Since Kaguya trusts Hayasaka very much, she takes the offer and enrolls to ANHS, with Hayasaka following her to make sure this works out in the end. Since Kaguya was a genius and Hayasaka received education and training to be worthy of serving under her mistress, the entrance wasn't really a concern them. This won't go unnoticed by the family so they planned their escape when the entrance ceremony day is coming near. Both of them moved to a different prefecture where they would hide there and wait until April comes, since they won't be able to use the car from the family, they would take the bus that will pick up ANHS students from the area and drop them off to the school.

Timeskip

The menacing bus chapter.

(Please ignore that, I'm just hate reading the good old bus scene in every COTE fanfic, I'm also assuming that you've read the novels or at least watched the anime so I'm just going to fuck around with this so I'm sorry)

It was now April, the day the entrance ceremony of ANHS would be held, and the assistant and her mistress are already seated in the bus. Hayasaka, patiently waiting to arrive in their new school and wondering what awaits them there, and Shinomiya, reading a book she brought with her until their peace was disturbed when an argument occured inside the bus.

Just like the usual bus scene, a short blonde hair girl student asked a well-built man with blonde hair if they could offer their seat to a standing old lady since the man was sitting in the priority seat, to which the man refuses, saying that he has no need to offer it, which resulted to an argument between the two. Realising that the man really has no intention of giving up their seat, the girl proceeds to ask everyone at the bus if they could offer theirs.

Hayasaka and Shinomiya finding it unnecessary to offer up their seat, didn't pay any more attention to the occuring argument since it doesn't concern them. Since this has been going on for a while, someone would eventually offer their own and an office lady finally did just that, due to the unbearable guilt.

"Finally, I can read my book in peace." Shinomiya said in a low voice, loud enough that only Hayasaka can hear it.

"It can't be helped, with that self-important attitude that man has, it wouldn't be strange if a fight occurs." Hayasaka replied, the two continued their conversation where only both of them could hear.

"True, but it would have been over sooner if someone offered their own seat. It's funny, some seated passengers are probably insulting or looking at him with disapproval when they themselves won't help. Even that girl who helped is no better." because of Shinomiya's beauty and being part of such a well known family, she has to deal with people who had ulterior motives approaching her which includes her own relatives. That is why she's able to identify people who's good or bad.

Hayasaka doesn't say anything, she knows that her mistress has a good judge of character for others, but she doesn't know the girl at all so she can't draw conclusions for now. However, if the time comes this girl decides to approach them during their time in school, then she'll have to investigate her.

While this was going on, she noticed a brown hair man with their uniform staring at them.

'Is he listening to our conversation?' Hayasaka thought and when their eyes met, he looked away and stared at the window or the black hair woman she's sitting with.

'What a strange guy.' and with that, they sat in silence until the bus reached the entrance of the school and dropped the students off.

"This is the school we'll be attending for three years..." Shinomiya said, she's probably worried about the family she ran away from, but this is no concern for Hayasaka, her only concern is the well-being of her beloved friend and hopes that the time of their stay in the school would be worth it.

Hayasaka noticed the brown hair man again now bickering with the woman he was sitting with.

"Do you know that man Hayasaka?" Shinomiya asked since she noticed Hayasaka staring at the man.

"No, I just noticed him when we were at the bus." Shinomiya didn't asked any further since Hayasaka really doesn't know him, they proceeded to walk in direction where entrance ceremony would be held and paid no more attention to the man.

Little do they know that he will have a large impact in their High School lives, maybe not much for Shinomiya, but definitely for Hayasaka.

___________________________

Holy shit, I didn't know making a fanfic would be this hard. Anyway, thank you for reading this fanfic, feel free to criticize stuff since I know that I'll need improvement in my writing.

I'll be writing the future chapters in Hayasaka's or Kiyo's POV, hopefully if I do write it.

Also, the Kaguya in this fanfic is the Kaguya before the time she fell in love with Shirogane so she'll be much more colder than her usual self. It's been a while since I've read the manga but there's not that much exposure of her past self, so I'm just going in with what I could remember.

I honestly had no intention of including Kaguya in this fanfic at first since I didn't want to write her, however, Hayasaka's character heavily relies on the interaction between the two so I didn't really know how to make this work without her.

I honestly just want to see Hayasaka do her Anti-Miyuki persona on Kiyotaka so I did this fanfic. I didn't know it would turn out this way lol.

I'm still debating on whether to include Shirogane in the story, since I think that he'll be necessary for Kaguya's development since there aren't that many truly good people in You-zitsu aside from Ichinose, and so that I can focus more at Hayasaka.

Anyway, thanks again for reading this fanfic, I'll be writing the next chapter when I feel like it.