7

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BEN?" jungkook asked "chill bro why so angry??" Ben said with smirking "YOU'RE FUCKING WASTING MY TIME BEN! SAY IT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" jungkook said, "okok! I want those drugs that you took from my men! Then I will leave or else " Ben said "what can you do?? AH?" jungkook asked as he pulled Ben's collar, Ben's guards took their gun and pointed at jungkook., of course his hyungs and his guard also did the same, Ben chuckled "well played jungkook!" Ben said "I don't play I teach them!" jungkook said as he twist Ben's arm on his back making Ben groaned in pain, his guards were panicked. "UGH LET MY ARM GO JUNGKOOK UHH!" Ben screamed in pain. "then ask your guards to put their guns down now! Or else I will break your arm" jungkook said as add more pressure on his arm making him scream more.

"FUCK IDIOTS PUT YOUR FUCKING GUNS DOWN!!" Ben yelled his guards immediately did what Ben ordered them "ask them to kick their guns away now!" jungkook said "do it!" Ben said and they did it, "good!" jungkook said as he let go of his arm, Ben shaked his hand in pain "jungkook we should kill him!" jin said as he pointed the gun toward Ben's forehead "no hyung its won't be fun! Let's make him suffer more! It's would be fun!" jungkook said with smirking as he looked at Ben who was looking at them so madly yet couldn't do anything. "dont you fucking stare like that! I will cut off your eyes balls!" yoongi said "yes we will feed our dogs!" Taehyung said. Ben gluped, "look Ben if you want the drugs go get them by yourself not by us! Understand?" jungkook asked "yes jungkook" Ben said as he looked so embarrassed in the public everyone was laughing at him.

"good!" jungkook said before leaving with his hyungs and guards, he was so mad that he couldn't chase Kate to get his love. Meanwhile, Kate run to your apartment, you opened the door and saw her breathing so heavily as if she has did 10 rounds of running!." Kate why are you breathing so heavily? Did you run??" you asked she looked at you madly, "no I came here by crawling! Of course bitch I run as hell!" Kate said "are you pregnant or me? Why the fuck you're so mad bitch?" you asked madly, she sigh and rubbed her forehead, "I was chased by him!" Kate said you looked at her confusely "him? Who him?" you asked "fuck you y/n jeon jungkook! The Mafia! He and his group saw me in the pharmacy! Plus he even knew my name!" Kate said.

Your eyes widened "What the fuck? How did you escape?" you asked "they kept chasing me until someone block his way! I was so lucky! Girl!" Kate said as she dropped on the couch. "yes lucky you!" you said as you sit opposite her. "it's all your fault if you didn't get drunk this wouldn't have happened!" Kate said "hey! It's was your fault you fucking left me alone!" you said "whatever go do the pregnancy test" Kate said. "Kate I am scared" you said "really come on you had sex with an dangerous Mafia now you're scared to use an pregnancy test?" Kate said as she laughed "shut up bitch! I was so drunk okay!" you said she just laughed "okay okay! Go now!" Kate said, you signed and went to the toilet to do the pregnancy test. Few minutes later you came out, "OMG KATE I AM PREGNANT WHAT AM I SU-" you stopped yelling as you saw some things that shouldn't be happening

To be continued