8

Your eyes widened to see your parents sitting on the couch, they were so mad. You gluped "h-ey mom dad?" you said as you nervously hide your pregnancy test behind you. "Kim y/n what are you hiding?? What did you said few minutes ago??" your dad asked, you gluped in fear, you looked at Kate, she was looking sorry for you. "not-hing dad" you said but then your dad slapped you, you look down feeling so hurt, Kate was so shocked she couldn't believe your dad hurt you like this, "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS KIM Y/N?? IS THIS WHAT WE TAUGHT YOU AH??? YOU'RE AN SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT FOR US!" your dad said, you couldn't speak for yourself as you knew you have disappointed them badly, "uncle aunt she didn't me-" Kate was cut off by your mom, "we trust you but you also disappointed us Kate!" your mom said.

"mom dad I am sorry i didn't mean to disappoint you both! Please forgive me!" you said with tears flowing down your cheeks. Your dad and mom soften to see you crying, your dad immediately hugged you feeling so bad for slapping you. He didn't slapped you before but now he did it due to his anger," I am sorry dad "you said as you cried on his chest" I am sorry y/n I didn't mean to slap you! I was so mad that you disappointed us "your dad said. Your mom joined the hug and said" y/n who is the father of your child???"ahe asked, you looked Kate who was looking so nervous," uncle aunt the father of the child isn't an normal person! "Kate said" what? I don't understand? What do you mean by not an normal person?? "they asked.

" mom dad my child's father is jeon jungkook the Mafia "you said your parents eyes widened" what?? "they asked in shocked," ya "you said" Mafia?? Thats it we have to leave this place right now! "your dad said," yes honey! Kim y/n Kate go pack your clothes now! "your mom said Kate and you look at him confusely" why? "you asked" he will definitely find your location! It not good for you to stay here! "your dad said" but! "you said" yes uncle we will go pack our clothes! "Kate said as she dragged you to your room," Kate what the fuck? "you asked" y/n your dad is right we have to leave or else he would do something to you and me! "Kate said." Kate but what if he doesn't hurt us? "you said" why is she so caring about him? Damn she is carrying his child no wonder she is so caring about him! "Kate thought to herself" Kate? "you asked" no more talking! "Kate said and made you packed all the clothes.

" packed everything? "your parents asked" yes "you both said" let's go! "your parents said as your dad took your bags, you sigh and followed them to your house in seoul. After you left Busan with your parents jungkook found out that you left your apartment he gotten so mad " Jungkook don't be mad! " jin said as he tried to stop jungkook from the glass, he couldn't stop breaking the glass." how can I stop?? Hyung?? I want her!!" jungkook said with anger "dont worry we will definitely find her!" hobi said "how??" jungkook asked madly yet broke. "dont worry just have some hope!" namjoon said. "yes jungkook we will definitely find your princess soon!" Taehyung and jimin said. "get the aid box now" yoongi said to the guards.

To  be continue