10

After an hour later the rain has finally stopped, "great! Now I can go home!" you said to yourself as you look at the sky. Just then you were about to leave, you saw an guy wear an mask standing beside his bike, you looked at him as you felt like he seemed so familiar to you. "why does he look at me like that?? Do I know him? He kinda looks familiar to me who is he?" you asked yourself, then that guy removed his mask your eyes widened "Fuck! It's jungkook the Mafia! I need hurry up!" you said to yourself as you were about to leave, his guards and hyungs blocked your way. You gluped as they rounded you, "what the heck do you want?" you asked not showing them that you're scared. Jungkook chuckled and walked to you, "hey baby long time no see ah?" jungkook asked, you rolled your eyes.

"dont baby me!" you said "why can't i baby you??" jungkook asked "because I don't like you! Can you let me go?" you asked, jungkook bite his inner cheek before whispering something that made your eyes widened "so you don't like me? Then why did you enjoy that night?? You were the one who came to me" jungkook said with smirking, you gluped. "y/n you're the lucky girl that jungkook has feelings for you" yoongi said, "yes he needs you!" jin said, you clutch your hem of your shirt. "how did you get my details??"you asked" simply hacked "jungkook said proudly," what? "you asked." ya I would do anything to get you! "jungkook said, you took a deep breath" so you have feelings for me? And you want me "you said

" let me correct the sentence, yes I have feelings for you I need you in my life not want! "jungkook said with a smile. His Bunny smile made your heart beat fast, then jungkook touched your little bump" my baby needs me too "jungkook said making your flustered." I.. need time "you said" you can take your time but I will be staying with you! "jungkook said" what? Stay with me? No way my parents will kill me! "you said" dont worry about that I can handle it "jungkook said." but jungkook "you said" shh don't talk or else I would kiss you "jungkook said with a wink making you blush little." hyungs I need your help "jungkook said" what's it? "they asked" can you please take care of our business I will come after every thing is settled "jungkook said" sure don't worry we got this! "namjoon said" thank you hyungs "jungkook said with smile.

" y/n please take care of yourself and our jungkook! "his hyungs said" hyungs! Don't worry she will and I will look after my princess well! "jungkook said as he pull you to his embrace, you were just blushing, then his hyungs and the guards left the place." so let's go baby "jungkook said as he caressed your waist" hey stop being an pervert! "you said as you hit his hand" ouch! I thought you loved my touch? "jungkook asked with smirking" shut up! Before I kill you "you said" good I have choose the right girl "jungkook said himself with smirking." okay fine lets go shall we? "he asked" okay wait in your bike??? "you asked" yes why?? "jungkook asked as he got on his bike," I am pregnant I can't ride an bike! "you said" then ride me baby "jungkook said with smirking" omg I swear jungkook keep your horny ass down! "you said making him laugh.

" okay sorry don't worry I will take care you just trust me "jungkook said you sigh" fine! "you said as you got on his bike," hug me "jungkook said" huh? "you asked" just do it! "jungkook said, you did what he said and he smiled, you saw it from the mirror" I knew it you happened this "you said to yourself making jungkook chuckled to himself. He ride his bike not fast but in normal peace to your apartment. [skip time] you were standing with jungkook right in front of your apartment, your heart was beating fast" go knock or I would break the door "jungkook said with wink" eww wait I will knock "you said as you knock, Kate opened the door with her eyes widened" WHAT THE FUCK? "Kate yelled

To be continued