Episode09: A smart kid!!

Nexday morning...

Jennie's POV

I was playing my phone while waiting for my baby who's having abath right now. I opened my IG and posted a photo of a great view of the bridge last night with the caption.

'One beautiful night ever💛.' I smiled as I think about her. How could she's really that sweet, gentle, and caring! I thought she's cold, strict, selfish, and heartless before. But now I know, I'm the luckiest girl to get her in my life. While I was thinking about her and me suddenly I saw a post from Joowon oppa's IG.

A photo of him with the caption 'My favorite place💛.'

"Ohh, he came to the bridge too last night?" I blurted whispering myself.

'God, did he see us kissing? Oh, no, no! That can't be! There're so many people there, and it was dark too. He shouldn't recognize us, and we also wore a hat tho.'

I thought with a little worry, but I really don't care at all. I put the phone down and smiled my girlfriend when she's coming out from the bath room.

"Let me dry your hair, babe!" I smiled sweetly, approached and drag her to a chair.

"Babe, we still have two hours more before our flight! Where do you want to go?" She softly said and looked to me from the mirror.

"No, babe. I just want to stay here untill we leave for the airport. Can we, babe?" I pouted her with my puppy eyes.

"Huh? Why, baby? Don't you want to have breakfast ground floor, love?" She asked looking to me confusely.

"No, just order here. Is that ok, babe?" I stopped drying her hair.

"I want to spend more time with you, baby. You know, when we're back Seoul you'll get busy again. We'll not have so much time to meet or even date. We need to pretend as that fucking niece and auntie again." I said alittle bitchy in my lower tone. She chuckled.

But when she realized my silence, she grabbed my hand and made me to sit on her laps, moving the hair behind my ear, caressing my soft cheek gently, and looking into her eyes with love.

"Love, I'm sorry for always asking you to wait for the right time. I'm sorry that I take you into this situation. I know it's really hard to have asecret relationship, but we need to be strong and trust each other, babe. If we truely love eachother, then no one could separate us. Will you regret for this relationship, baby?" She said sadly and looking into my eyes.

I quickly shook my head many times.

"No, babe. Being with you is the most happiness thing I ever want. I can bare everything for only getting by your side. Don't you know, my love for you is bigger than the ocean! I'll never regret on loving you. Please never said that again!" I said, and my tears know its way to broke.

"Don't cry, baby. It hurt me to see those liquid on these adorable cheeks of yours. I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt your feeling. Don't worry, hon. I'm already be a strong one for you to lean your back on. I'm always at your back to please you, to comfort you, and to protect you at all cost because you're my only home, Jennie." She sincerely said and wiped my tears.

"I trust you, babe. I love you, love." I hugged her tight cralwing into her neck.

Many mins later...

Lisa's POV

I felt her hot breath touched while her soft lips was on my neck.

"Ermm~b~babe~I think I prefer your ice-cream to any other breakfasts!" I found it hard to speak.