Meri jaan teri jaan aisa hai apna pyaar

abhi searched sid everywhere\ but he couldn't find him ,  all the moments with his brother starts flashing in his mind..also fear of loosing his brother start haunting his mind..

he takes out his phone and was about to dial sid's number when he saw sid playing cricket with bunch of kids...he slide the phone back to his pocket and head to ground while wiping his tears..all he wanted is to run and hug his brother tightly but suddenly he stopped and hide beside a tree until he compose himself...

he shuts his eyes tightly remembering there old times...

( see the video song will be background music and scenes will be flashbacks just imagine both of them as sidshek  and scenes will be flashbacks )

abhi wiped his tears and console himself..he take a deep breath and walked toward sid..

sid didn't notice him as he was busy in playing with kids...

abhi kept his hand on sid's shoulder sid turned.

sid : bhai

sid hugged him.

abhi : chote..what are you doing here...i were searching u since long

sid : oh ho bhaiya..u know na i don't like to stay indoors unless i have a assignment

abhi : yeah yeah i know but now lets go home ( trying hard not to break down )

sid : bhai kya hai...i just started playing with them

abhi : but if u dont...u will miss circus which is gonna held at evening

sid : did u mean u .....

abhi : brought tickets..........

sid : dada ..
( hugging him tightly )

abhi : if u are done with ur buttering shall we

sid : okay lets go

they were about to leave suddenly sid starts coughing and abhi panicked

abhi : c..chote kya hua ..chote..chote ( full panicked )

sid : b..bhai...main....t...h..ik ..hoo ( coughing while covering his mouth with his handkerchief )

sid relaxed and wiped his mouth before abhi notice that his coughing blood

abhi : chote thum thik tho haina..kya hua..i think we should visit doctor ( with almost tears )

sid : oh ho bhai..kya hai..its just a cough and u panicked this much..thum bhina ( genuinly laughing )

abhi signed in relif

abhi : pagale tu mera bhai hai...

sid : oh bhaiya thats why i love u..

sid said while hugging abhi into warm brotherhood hug..

abhi : so lets go

sid and abhi left from there