Plot

So, let's begin with the plot!

*****

I think we can all agree with saying that the plot is one of the most important thing about a story. Having an interesting and well-structured plot is primordial, that's the first thing you need to think about if you want to write a story.

First, your plot needs a main theme, something that will be present during the whole story, like a goal to achieve. For instance, in Trafficked Omega, it's Izuku recovery. In Unstable Heats, it's Izuku's need to hide his second gender so that he can stay at UA. 

Two characters falling in love can be your main theme, but be careful because as soon as they will achieve that, the goal of your story will already be reached. That's why you need something else to keep your readers' attention, unless you plan to end your story as soon as they say they love each other. 

Now, you need to find events that will prevent your characters from reaching their goal. It can be small events that only happens once or something that will last during several chapters. 

If we take Trafficked Omega as an example, the small events would be the two guys that hit on him during shopping, Kirishima who told Katsuki he should share, Camie who said that Katsuki was good in bed... these kinds of events that only last one chapter. 

Still concerning Trafficked Omega, the larger events would be Yo Shindo or the League of Villains. You need to make the threat last for several chapters. You talk about it a little in one chapter then you focus on something else but still make your readers remember that this threat exists. It will motivate them to keep reading to see what will happen in the future.

 If you want your story to be mature and to have explicit content, I would say that you have two main options you could go with: 

Either your characters have sex first and then slowly develop feelings for each other, it was kind of the case for Lust or Love, or your characters first develop feelings then have sex, that is the case for my other stories.

Personally, I like to mix both and have my characters do some sexual things before they confess, like in Unstable Heats. I also think it is important to build the tension and not have them go all the way right from the beginning. Start with kisses and then with blow jobs/fingering... and then with real penetration.

Be careful to not base your entire story only on sex, because readers can lose interest as soon as they finally do it for the first time. That's why the rest of your plot is important. 

Now, I personally don't have trouble finding ideas for my stories' plot, but I know some people can struggle with this. My only advice would be to read a lot so that you can find ideas by inspiring yourself from other people. But do not copy their works. Only pick small ideas here and there, then add your own touch so that it becomes unique. 

Finally, do not rush things! I sometimes read stories where people fall in love right from the moment they see each other. In the same way, character's development takes time. People don't miraculously change in one day. If you want your story to be realistic, you need to be careful about those things.

For instance, in Traded Mate, Katsuki had a major character's development, but it took several chapters. He was a true asshole to Izuku and, even if it maybe hurt people to read the way he acted with Izuku, I couldn't make him become nice all of a sudden. I made him change step by step and, even in the end, he still wasn't perfect. 

In Trafficked Omega, Izuku's recovery was also slow, because nobody just stops being traumatised overnight. Actually, he is still traumatised and that's okay. Your characters don't need to be perfect, on the contrary.

*****

So, I guess that's all I have to say about the plot for the moment. I'll maybe add other things in the future, we'll see. 

If you have any specific question, don't hesitate to ask ;)