why Lloyd is so short

actually, Lloyd's family is pretty short..

misako is around 5'5-5'6ft (165-167cm)
garmadon is around 5'7ft (170cm)
and wu is around the same as his brother.

when the darkness was corrupting him, garmadon was like 6'5ft (195cm), which was very tall, but he found back his real height once lloyd saved him from the overlord.

plus, when they used the tomorrow's tea on him, the tea didn't really worked well on his height, so yeah..he gained a bit of centimeters though..
(he went from 4'5ft/135cm to 4'11ft/149cm).

at first he was really mad about it, because the others were taller than him. (everyone grew more throughout the seasons, but he had to watch them grew taller while he stayed short).
then he just accepted it.
he was short and that was it.

also, since he was put at darkley's at like 5 years old, (which is around the age where people starts to get the nutriments they need for their bones and muscles to grow normally) his body didn't get to have enough of these nutriments.
they didn't really fed him that much..

AND to add even more, he ran away from there and had to live in the streets for weeks.
he had most likely no money so i don't think he had perfect meals everyday, or even snacks..

the kid didn't get all the food he needed for his muscles and bones to grow correctly, so that's also a reason of why he's short.

that's sad but it's true so yeah..

protect him. pls.
and give him a break + a therapist thank u.