opinions on ships (pls no hate👀)

let's not fight, alright?
we all have different headcanons, so don't come at me for what I like.
pls.

Lloyd x Kai

10/10
honestly I ship this one so hard-
like, I don't get how some people get mad cuz Lloyd clearly grew up from that aging up tea, so they're practically the same age, maybe only one or two years apart but that's all!
also the way they care for each other, the promises and season 5- I mean Kai was having nightmares because he was worried for Lloyd shygnsbshygsbsj😭😩 sorry I ship too hard.
also, if Lloyd can't date Kai cuz 'he's 13 in his mind', does that mean that he has to date a 13
years old?
wouldn't that be weird?
ever thought of that?

Jay x Nya

10/10
they both share the same kind of vibes and honestly, it's actually soooo cute! I also love how they made them be in love in both the movie and the show, they would literally die for each other ugh-they're such cuties..

Kai x Skylor

5/10
sorry but I don't really ship it..
they both have big anger issues in my eyes, and it would end up with death lmao.
I don't mind that they made them as a couple in the show but nah..plus she betrayed all of them for her psychopath father, I wouldn't trust her.
but it is what it is I guess..

Cole x Jay

10/10
I ship them both platonically and romantically. bruise really be having my heart..
they went from ennemies to besties, I love that jyhsbshygyjshjsjshsjajsus!!!!
they fit so well and share the same braincells, they're so funny etc etc.
honestly love this ship!

Zane x Pixal

10/10
they're compatible.
I love them they're so cute! I love how they made Pixal turn good and stop being controlled by the overlord. cutest nindroid couple.

Harumi x Lloyd

-10/10
this fucking bitch-
she destroyed his little heart istg I hate her so much hshsghsygbsjsyg-
that's so not fair for the little green bean who just wanted some love in his life aaaaaaaaaa-

Morro x Lloyd

5/10
I mean it's okay for me, but it's kinda weird cuz Morro hates him. like, he wants his death.
But I did read some good angst stories though..

Jay x Kai

7/10
I find it cute actually, I think they would be in a very fluffy type of relationship. actually it's funny cuz Kai keeps making fun him and all but then turns out he actually likes him etc.
It's okay with me!

Zane x Cole

5/10
I love their boundaries but I really ship them more platonically..but I understand why people ship them honestly, they be having great vibes together!

Nya x Lloyd

0/10
I see them as besties honestly. I can't really ship them romantically, even if I understand why people do. I feel like they would be either the best besties and do every activities together or a mother-son relationship. But not a couple.

Morro x Kai

5/10
I see why people ship them as well.
I mean they're like the biggest ennemies and then maybe slowly starts to like each other but..it would be like Lloyd..big weird angst stories...
I see them as ennemies personally, but I don't mind the ship.

Nya x Harumi

-10/10
Nya hated her since she saw her lmao.
she would never like her like that.
well, in any kind of ways..

Cole x Lloyd x Kai

6/10
It's kinda growing on me..?
i don't have opinions really, I just think it's okay.

Kai x Cole

6/10
I personally don't ship them romantically, but they do have a great relationship as friends! But I don't mind the ship, it's cute.

Cole x Nya

0/10
nope. just no.

Cole x Lloyd

8/10
cute. it's growing on me the more fanfics I read about them, it's actually pretty good!!
them being the only one singles in the team and be like "well let's be together then". love that.

okay well, that's it for this chapter!
I realized that I have a really open mind for the ships. I wish people would be like that too and not start literal wars because of them...