Bonus Chapter: Talk Dirty To Me

It had been one month. One whole month since Chaeyoung left for Europe at the end of the school year for a four-week art workshop. Lisa had been so excited for her and remained a very supportive girlfriend, even though it was the hardest month of her life. She finished school a week after Chaeyoung left and came home missing her more than ever. It was especially hard being in her room and looking across the way to see Chaeyoung's room completely dark.

Chaeyoung made it known she missed her, too. And they managed to make it work. It was only a month and they talked on the phone and emailed almost every day. At one point, Lisa was close to hopping a plane to London just to see her, but that thought ended up being the result of a drunken night with Irene and Jennie. They convinced her it would be romantic but thankfully, she had passed out before purchasing a ticket online.

Chaeyoung had been gone a little over a week and Lisa had been home exactly one day when the phone sex started. They graduated to Skype sex very quickly after that. After nearly a year together, they were still as insatiable as when they first started watching each other through their windows.

It was a tough road, but after a month of emails, Skype and phone calls, Chaeyoung finally came home.

Lisa greeted her enthusiastically at the airport and was excited to finally have her girlfriend in her arms again. What she wasn't so thrilled about was the fact that Chaeyoung arranged for both of them to go to dinner with Jennie, Hyeri, and Chaeyoung's mom that evening. They barely had time for Chaeyoung to shower and get ready to go meet everyone.

Lisa wanted to be a good girlfriend. She knew Chaeyoung's mom and friends were just as excited to see her again. But it didn't help that Chaeyoung had been sexting her all day yesterday, along with sending very suggestive photos.

And now, while seated at the restaurant with Sandara, Jennie, and Hyeri, it didn't help that Chaeyoung decided to change into a short skirt and a shirt that Lisa assumed she must have bought in Europe because she hadn't seen it before. It gave Lisa the most exquisite view of Chaeyoung's legendary cleavage. It also seemed to give everyone else the same view because Lisa noticed a few male patrons checking out Chaeyoung. And their waiter certainly wasn't subtle when he zeroed in on the blonde's chest every time he came by to check on them.

Lisa supposed she should be jealous, but she was too turned on to care. It was abundantly clear that Chaeyoung was trying to kill her and she wondered if Chaeyoung was just as turned on, but doing a damn good job at hiding it while talking so casually with her mom and friends.

___________________

Chaeyoung had no idea what she was talking to Hyeri about. Something about the food in Europe, or had they moved on to the shopping? She wasn't quite sure, but she was obviously doing a good enough job with the conversation because Hyeri seemed to be following along.

She was more focused on Lisa, who was sitting next to her in the booth as they sat across from the other three. She was focused on the fact that Lisa kept scooting closer to her. She was focused on the hand that Lisa placed on her thigh.

God, she missed that hand. Both of them, actually. After nearly a year together, and after spending the last month apart, they kept discovering new things about themselves and about each other. This past month, Chaeyoung realized she had a thing for Lisa talking dirty to her. Perhaps it had to do with all those late night phone and Skype calls. But by the end of her trip, Chaeyoung was nearly able to come at the sound of Lisa's voice.

And in that time apart, Lisa became even more obsessed with Chaeyoung's boobs. Neither of them thought that would be possible, but it was. Lisa missed them and made sure to remind Chaeyoung of that fact every day. And Chaeyoung found herself missing Lisa's hands. Particularly her hands on her boobs. Or inside her. Or on any part of her skin, for that matter.