Chapter 2

Third Person

"Who's waking them up?" Was the first question that was asked the next morning. The konoha twelve were the first one up and dressed, ready for the upcoming attack but, the only ones who weren't up were the Uzumaki cousins. They all seemed to look in confusion on how they laid like that, "It's called a pile on." Kiba spoke as he petted his wolf counterpart. "A pile on?" The females all asked and Kiba nodded. "It's when they mound together, making sure they are all safe and warm. Wolves, foxes, dogs, cats, they all do it." Kiba spoke as he shrugged his shoulders. 

In the corner of the room, the Uzumaki's had cuddled with one another. Naruto and Nagato were holding Karin who was in the middle, their legs were all tangled up and their hairs looked like a mess. Shikamaru walked silently walked over to them and gazed at a sleeping Naruto "Kitsune! Wake up." Shikamaru lightly kicked Naruto's legs, the said boy groaned in protest and curled himself deeper into Karin's back. "Stop moving." Karin whined lowly as she shifted herself. "I didn't mean to, someone kicked me." Naruto whispered and Karin lightly clicked her teeth. "It's only us three, we aren't even around people." She whispered. 

Shikamaru rolled his eyes and walked closer to Naruto, the moment he was about to bend down to wake him up. Naruto's eyes popped open as golden chains appeared from his back, Shikamaru made himself unsolid as the chain aimed for him but what shocked him was how the chain seemed to wrap around him. Even if he made himself transparent. Naruto snapped his head over to where Shikamaru was standing, and let a breath out. "For fuck sake's shadow, don't sneak up on me." Naruto hissed as he commanded his chain to unwrap. 

Once the golden chain was gone, Naruto fully sat up and rubbed his face. "Why were you behind me anyway?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru made himself solid again. "To wake you up. You need to get dress." Shikamaru mumbled as he stared at Naruto weirdly. The young red head groan and used his tails to smack his cousins awake. "Get up, we have to go." Naruto murmured as he stood up, he still had the same outfit on from when he was talking to Shikamaru. Once all were up, they looked at one another and slumped their shoulders. 

"I'm dressing you." Karin muttered as she walked over to her belongings. Naruto rolled his eyes and caught his toothbrush "No ya' not. I'm wearing my own clothes." Naruto complained as he walked around the group of twelve. "What's going on?" Hinata whispered "Karin wants to dress Naruto but Naruto sometimes doesn't feel like wearing what she wants him to wear. Just ignored them." Nagato mumbled as he brushed his hair. "Is this normal?" Ino asked and Nagato nodded, a crash was heard before yelling and Nagato sigh. "Excuse me." 

"Karin, get the hell off of me! I'm not wearing that!" Naruto yelled, Shikamaru and the rest looked at one another in confusion "I know we just meet them, but I feel the need to help him." Ino whispered. Growling was then heard, and they all took a step back. "Karin, for the love of ramen. I'll fucking stab you if you get close to me with that." They heard Naruto growl out. The konoha twelve looked at the bathroom door with wide eyes. "Karin, leave him alone!" Nagato yelled and a thump was heard. "Hell no! Any other time he allows me to dress him, why the hell can't I do it today?" She yelled before another crash was heard. 

"I'm getting scared." TenTen whispered and they all slightly nodded their heads. They couldn't believe how reckless they were just after waking up, it made them wonder how they are in the battle field. "Because that outfit is revealing!" Both males yelled as a loud groan was heard. Another crash was heard before Naruto burst out the bathroom in nothing but black tight shorts, following right after him was Karin who was wearing a sports bra and shorts. Both of their eyes were glowing a dark red as they stared at one another. Nagato rubbed his eyes and let a breath out.

"You two are acting like little kits. Karin just leave the boy alone and go get dress, Naruto for the love of god. Put your sweatpants on!" Nagato yelled as Karin and Naruto growled at one another. "They would already be on if she didn't hide them!" Naruto yelled out as red chakra leaked off of him. Karin's eye twitched as she looked at Naruto, "Forget it." She mumbled as she turned around and walked back into the bathroom, Naruto stared at the door for a few seconds before sighing and slumping his shoulders. "Finally." He mumbled as he straighten up and sigh.