Chapter 4

Next Day

Naruto let himself basket in the sunlight from his window as he sat up in his bed, tails laying limb, ears flat on his head as his hair was everywhere. As Naruto slowly slipped from his bed, he let a yawn out and did a mini stretch before groaning. His muscles felt tense due to his reckless sleeping so too relieve himself from that, he stretched his arms above his head and cracked his lower back. His eyes fluttered close a few times before he deemed himself loose and better, slowly walking towards his closet he pushed it opened and gazed at the many selections that was organized by the females in the house. He scratched his head as his eyes darted over the many clothes he owned, which mostly was his mother's fault.

Naruto sucked a breath in before turning around and going towards his bathroom, he'll worry about clothes later. He stood in front of his sink and stared at his reflection in the mirror, and know matter how many times he gets told or he tells himself, he was glad he looked like his mother. Naruto's beauty was something all wanted but none could keep, the young kitsune was picky and he didn't let anyone just touch him. He smirked to himself before beginning to do his hygiene, along the way of him freshening up Naruto had began to hum a small tune to pass the time.

Once he was freshened up all the way, he brushed his hair into a high ponytail, leaving the bangs to cover his forehead before going back to his closet. He tapped his foot lightly on the flooring as he glared at his closet "Why do I have this many clothes anyway." He muttered to himself as his tails slashed through the air, he walked fully into his closet and grabbed the first shirt he considered okay. He grabbed a pair of dark ANBU style pants and slipped that on before making sure his tails were comfortable. Walking out of his closet, Naruto's eyes were caught by the many pads sitting on his dresser. He considered putting on some scent blockers but decided to go against it and walk out of his room, he let a small hum form from his mouth as he walked through the hallway and saw how beautiful the garden looked on his way to the front of the house. 

Once he was in the front of the compound, he found the rest of his family all doing their own thing. Karin was in the kitchen with Lily, Nagato and Kushina were setting the table, and Artemis was preparing the drinks. "Good morning." Naruto spoke as he went over and helped his aunt with drinks. "Morning Naru." They spoke in union. "What's for breakfast?" Naruto asked as he placed 6 cups onto the finish prepared table "Waffles, eggs, fruits, and tea or sake. OW" Karin pouted at Lily who had just hit her with a wooden spoon "No sake until tonight. You know that young lady." Lily hissed out and Kushina chuckled at her sister "Let the kits live." She stated but Lily swirled on her heels and narrowed her red slit eyes onto Kushina. "They do not need to be drinking at their age Kush." 

Artemis snorted "If there old enough to kill-" "We're old enough to drink" The kids spoke with a grin pulled on their face which made Lily roll her eyes and turn back around to the stove. "Whatever." She mumbled as she placed the food onto a few plates and had Karin place it onto the table. "Anyways, what's on the schedule today?" Kushina asked as she went into the pantry "We have a meeting with Kurama, don't know for how long though." Naruto stated as the last plate was set onto the table. "Anything else?" Naruto thought about it before shrugging his shoulders "Probably not. What about you three, anything on you'll schedule?" He asked and Artemis smiled "We have to teach the next generations, so we three are getting a genin team." Kushina spoke as she walked out of the pantry with syrup and sugar. "A genin team? I thought you three didn't want to monitor little kits." Nagato teased as they all sat down at the table. 

Their mothers rolled their eyes "We didn't want to watch the kids because we had to watch after you three. Even if you are adults now, its still a mothers job to make sure they did a good job in knowing that their kits are strong enough to beat someone's ass." Artemis spoke with a smirk as she gazed at each one. Her smirk then turned into a proud smile as her eyes glowed lighter "I am very proud of you three. Not only have you made us proud mothers and aunts, you show that we are still strong no matter the time or era." Artemis spoke as filled her plate up "Not only that, Naruto you have gotten guidance from our leader of all people and achieved a seal that is damn near impossible for others with mass amounts of chakra like us. Karin, not only have you been able to prove how strong you are, you are the top kunoichi in our whole village, you have made numerous poisons, antidotes, and genjutsu for everything and can detect enemies from miles away. Nagato, you were blessed with the Rinnegan but rarely use it, instead you learned to adopt that to your Ninjutsu and to use it to your advantage during battles." Lily pointed out and the three smiled at the praises.