𝔓𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡

Alright so in case you clicked on this book without reading the tags, this is a mafia book. Just letting y'all know before you guys start reading and then realize it's the thing you hate reading the most.

The mc is also a boy. And the pov will change to his dad's and brother's pov occasionally. They also have their own storylines I'm trying to include through their pov.

This whole book is inspired by a million other ones on Wattpad. A lot of the ideas I'm writing right now though are original or something few (or none) have tried.

🅳🅴🆂🅲🆁🅸🅿🆃🅸🅾🅽
"I didn't know the meaning of family until I came here"
~~~
Jay (Jason) Romero was taken away from his father and 5 older brothers when he was only 3 years old. He grew up not knowing about his family outside of his neglectful mother who loved alcohol, and occasionally drugs, more than her youngest son. Now 13 years later when his mom dies due to drunk driving, he is being put into the care of his father.

Just how will that turn out? Will Jay be able to handle having a family now that will do whatever it takes for each other? How will Jay cope with having new siblings who seem a bit protective of him? How far is Jay willing to go for his newfound family?

And how will his family deal with their youngest son and brother coming back home with no fucks left to give? Not that they wouldn't expect nothing less. After all, he's a Romero.
~~~

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶

→ Swearing
→ blood
→ fight scenes
→ torture scenes
→ sexual assault
→ mental abuse
→ mafia shit
→ some clichés being broken
→ Alcohol in the beginning

🅽🅾🆃🅴                                                                Anything triggering will have a warning before it happens

This book is LGBTQ+ supportive. No hate for the community will be tolerated by me. So if you are homophobic or have a problem with any of this being written in my story, then why are you even here? Leave and get off my account while you're at it.

The updates are completely random but I'm currently working on my other book, Bianchi Twins. Go check it out if you're interested :)

░D░o░n░'░t░ ░c░o░p░y░ ░m░y░ ░w░o░r░k░.░ ░T░h░a░n░k░s░!░