Chapter 1

(Percy)

Here I was, just born a week ago and I already look like a seven year old. Interesting, right? Well, right now I'm sitting next to my dad's throne, waiting for him to say something important other then how great the Titans and their ''Golden Age'' is. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, the Fates flash in to decide my domains, as my father requested early. The fates spoke creepily in unison '' Come forth son of Kronos and Rhea'' I did what they said not really wanting to get snipped by their scissors. I walk up to them and kneel in front of them. They then again speak in unison while creating an orb of power in between the three ''Perseus, God of Time, Earth, Night, Destruction, Hunting, Tides, Heroes, Swordsmanship, and Loyalty. King of Hunting, King of Half-Bloods, Tidal King, and the master swordsman. Rise, Perseus, Eldest Son of Kronos and Rhea!'' I did as they said then they kneeled before me, the all powerful fates kneeled before a week old boy who looks like a seven year old! They then rise and the throne room erupted into cheers.

But my good luck was short lived when the fates told my father a prophecy, it stated that one of his children would kill him the same way he killed his father, so apparently he thought it would be a good idea to swallow me. Like who the fuck swallows their own kids. That's right, Kronos! King Cannibal. He starts ranting about me being a traitor to his family while i'm just staring at my mother silently crying just like me. I look at her with pleading eyes and but she just looks the other way. What, has my father corrupted my mother too! I thought she was the one person who would love me always, and help me. But apparently not! Wait... I should not be thinking like this, it isn't her fault! No, this is all Kronos who would kill my mother if she helped me. This is not her fault!

Kronos, yes, I am done calling him my father, he lost that right when he agreed he was going to eat me. Now i'm staring into my Kronos' eyes, pleading. But that means nothing to him as he states ''Perseus, you have betrayed us all, and are a threat to our rule, our Golden Age! For that we the council have agreed I would swallow you. I'm sorry i'm not sorry, traitor!'' and with that he reaches out and grabs me as I am not even 4 feet tall, and he's 20 feet tall, he lifts me up above his mouth and... Drops me down.

Ah good memories, here I am, exactly where I have been the last 10 years of my life, moping about how my im stuck inside my father, er, Kronos. Those damn Fates! They give me my domains then splutter out a prophecy that said i'm going to overthrow Kronos'. As i'm sitting here moping around, I hear cheering, I look up fathers throat expecting to see darkness, but what I did not expect was a roughly twenty year old woman, and she is hot, literally, she is on fire. I see, mom must have been able to hide her for a while. I quickly stood up from my little hideout in a corner of Kronos' stomach, yes, its huge, somehow. I run over to the woman to help her, I just realize that I have a sister... That's awesome! But also horrible for her, but hey, I get company! I know, I know, selfish, but it gets so lonely down here.

I quickly run over to her and grab her, she is asleep, must have fell asleep from hitting her head or emotional pain, I carried her over to my little area which has blankets which my mother must have tricked Kronos to swallow. I lay her down on the ''bed'' which isn't really much of a bed, it's just a piece of flesh inside his stomach that juts out covered in blankets. I cover her with a blanket and lay down on the floor next to her thinking about her beauty, I know, creepy, looking at my sister in her sleep and calling her really beautiful. But we don't have DNA, so... Hm. I slowly drift of to sleep not realizing how much my life is about to change.

(3rd Person)

He was awoken abruptly but a loud scream, he quickly shot up and looked around. Yesterday's events coming back to me, sister, beautiful, sister. He started walking over to her and she crawled back slowly, then in a shaky voice ''W-who are y-you?'' he quickly responded not wanting to scare her ''Relax sister, I won't harm you.''