Chapter 4

(3rd P.O.V.)

After that fiasco at the garden of Hesperides, he went to his palace only to find Hestia waiting with a dangerous look on her face and tapping her foot impatiently. She had assumed that he had rather taken a romantic interest in Zoe but the truth was that he considered her to be somewhat of a daughter. After the explanation, Hestia finally accepted the truth and learned that he indeed was not trying to cheat on her but rather helping a helpless girl. This also changed her opinion about Heracles from a hero as said by Zeus to that of a rapist and an arrogant bastard.

( A few years later)

We currently find ourselves on Olympus, the home of the Greek gods with the olympian council conversing peacefully and with harmony. Of course, that would be what most would think, in truth, we can now see Zeus cowering behind his throne looking scared and quite pale while several gods were in their true forms trying to restrain an enraged Percy from killing Zeus, though it was getting harder and harder with Ares getting blasted away and Hades and Poseidon laughing at Zeus and taking pictures refusing to help, even Hestia was clawing on the ground trying to reach Zeus to kill him but her sacred animal was sitting on top of her and restraining her. Hermes and Khone were beating the shit out of the now immortal Heracles. Iris was trying to console a crying 7-year-old Hebe.

What started this one might ask, well it began a few minutes before.

(FLASHBACK)

It was the time of a council meeting on Olympus the first to arrive was Athena who likes always was on time and had a book in her lap. The second to arrive was Poseidon who came with a swirl of water. Hephaestus arrived in a burst of flame. Demeter followed in with Hermes, Aphrodite, Ares, Artemis, Apollo, and Dionysus. Hera and Zeus arrived in a burst of lightning.

When everyone was settled, Zeus announced an arranged marriage of Hebe and Heracles. Hebe who being in the throne room at the time due to being the cupbearer of the olympian council hearing this dropped down the cup she was carrying in shock at Zeus's announcement Hermes immediately stood up and started protesting against the arranged marriage not wanting his sister anywhere near that bastard of a Hero. 

Initially, Perseus and Hestia were on a date so Hestia was not present near the hearth as usual.  Iris who had been near the throne room had heard about the arranged marriage by Zeus and instantly called her parents who were in a heated make-out session. She cleared her throat to get their attention. This did the work and both Perseus and Hestia separated from each other in shock. Hestia was blushing madly about being caught by their daughter and Perseus was slightly annoyed by the interpretation. On noticing the annoyed look on her father's face Iris quickly caught them up to the events that had taken place in the throne room. 

To say that they were angry would have been the understatement of the century. Perseus was beyond enraged. First Zeus banishes him from Olympus and now he has the guts to marry his daughter to that disgusting rapist whom Zeus had announced as the greatest hero to walk on earth. Perseus had already no good thoughts about that arrogant asshole of a Hero but this had permanently secured a place in his bad side. Perseus had always been an overprotective parent and this act of Zeus had effectively made him beyond enraged.

Hestia was having the same thoughts as her husband. She like her husband had always been an overprotective parent. She usually had a soft spot for the demigods due to their lack of families and their hardships but Heracles was an exception. At first, she had pitied him due to his bad luck but afterward when her husband had told her about the events that had happened at the garden of Hesperides she had changed her views about the demigod. But right now she was enraged at Zeus for his audacity to give her dear daughter to Heracles. 

She turned her head to look at her husband. She turned to her husband staring at the Palace where the Iris message had appeared with an unreadable expression on his face but she knew better in his eyes she saw barely controlled power which was waiting to be unleashed on the fool that had dared to hurt his daughter. Just by making eye contact with him, she understood perfectly what her husband was thinking. She placed her hand on his to calm him down enough so that he did not blow up there and flashed them both to Olympus. 

They arrived in front of the throne room. Before entering the room they had changed into their battle armor in their godly height of 30 feet higher than that of the normal 25 feet of usual height in godly forms perks of being elder gods. Both in their 35-year-old forms standing tall and proud like the high gods they were. Hestia clutching her sphere so hard in anger that her knuckles had turned white her eyes turned into two twin blazing infernos with power radiating from her body. The grass around her burned down due to the heat that was radiating from her. The arrival of Perseus had affected Olympus as if Nyx herself had appeared along with the chariot of night. His eyes were constantly changing colors starting from harsh liquid gold which would have reminded them of his father Kronos, Poisonous green that of Gaia in her fury, and finally, darkest of black which seem to be sucking the light from their surroundings which would have scared the people seeing them be afraid of the night for the rest of their lives. 

Perseus looked at Hestia for the slightest of movement before moving forward Spartan kicking the Golden doors of the throne room. 

Now, let's see what has been happening inside the throne room. After giving the news of the events of the meeting to her parents Iris had immediately turned to her sister and begun cradling her sobbing sister, in her arms while mentally calling her sister Khone and briefing her about the events that had occurred during the meeting. Being the overprotective sister she is she flashed into the throne room while simultaneously beating the shit out of Heracles who had been present in the meeting being called by Zeus. Among the council members had a variety of reactions about the recent announcement that he's had made. Aphrodite and Hephaestus were frowning they both knew about the failures of arranged marriages, Aphrodite more so because being a deity of love she didn't like arranged marriages. Athena as always was trying to find logic in the declaration. Ares was grinning madly at the prospect of a fight knowing that his uncle would probably come to beat the shit out of Zeus. Dionysus sat up straighter looking forward at the prospect of gaining entertainment from fight Hades Demeter and Poseidon were betting on how much of beating their younger brother had gotten himself into. Hera was repeatedly banging her head at the armrest of her throne out of her husband's idiocy. The Twin archers were trying to restrain Hermes who was shouting at Zeus and sometimes randomly insulting Heracles. 

This all stopped when the doors of the throne room were thrown open showing the two of the eldest gods in full battle armor glaring at Zeus with absolute loathing.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N:- I know I am horrible for not updating the story but the last one and a half months have been busy with two different exams being conducted in school. I had tried to make a shorter chapter before so that it would not look like I had abandoned the story but it continued to become a bigger chapter. But don't worry from now onwards updates would probably be regular. )