Chapter 2

(3rd Person Four Weeks Later)

Everyone is sitting around in their little ''home'', bored as usual. Percy and Hestia are in their room, door open, cuddling, Poseidon and Iris are on their bed, talking. Everyone is just laying around, nothing to do when they hear a sound of gurgling and rushing water. They quickly scramble out the house to find out the commotion, they see just as they heard, the acid is rushing about. Their bodies start spinning and are turned into some kind of mist and are quickly moving up Kronos' throat. Once they are outside the mist quickly dissipates and they all fall to the ground asleep. Zeus quickly makes all his siblings bodies touch each other and flashes them out.

(Zeus Pov. 1 hour Later)

I'm sitting in a chair in the corner of the cave waiting for my siblings to wake up . Then one with smooth, long, Blonde hair wakes up, I walk up and she looks at me confused ''What is your name?'' she responds ''My name is iris you are Zeus, are you not?''

''I am, I don't remember mother mentioning your name though?'' she chuckles and responds ''Daughter of Perseus and Hestia, I'm the Goddess of Messages and The Rainbow. Father was able to check my mind before I grew too powerful.''

''Um, isn't that incest? We're siblings.'' she looks at me with a look that says 'Chaos, you are stupid' ''Gods don't have DNA.'' then she looks the other way and walks over to a boy with short jet black hair and shakes him gently ''Go away, five more minutes'' and he rolls over. She growls under her breath and smacks him right upside the head. He shoots up and looks around ''What the fuck, oh, hi it's you niece'' Iris rolls her eyes and shakes her head and mores on to wake up others. Okay, so I believe the one with the short black hair is Poseidon. The really pale male with black hair with brown lines is Hades. The girl with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes must be Demeter. The girl with blonde short hair, and light blue beautiful eyes must be ''Hera''. The last girl has flames in her eyes which probably smoke when she is angry.. never get on her bad side. She must be Hestia, she is sitting on a man's lap. His eyes are a constant swirl of, brown, orange, sea green, black, blue, it looks ever changing. This must be Perseus, the strongest god. That at least what mother said, I doubt it though, I am the strongest god, when I claim my Father's throne, he may be a threat to my rule, I may have to banish him. Same with Hades, he has a powerful aura, I may also have to remove Hestia off the council and fill it with my children so votes always go my way.

(3rd during the war)

The war wages on for many years. While the other gods mostly focused on deafening the monsters and demi-titans , Perseus focused mainly on defeating the Titans. He had two weapons the secondary weapon was the staff of time a gift from Chronos the primordial of time. It helped him get a better control on the domain of time . The second weapon was the sword of destiny which had the same metal which was in the syctycle of Kronos . He single-handedly defeated many Titans like Kiros , Kios  Hyperion , Prometheus, and Perus but the most important defeat was that of Atlas the general of the Titan army . He defeated him and trapped him under the sky where Uranus and Gaia met.

(Time skip-After the War Percy Pov)

My wife, my child, and my siblings are charging up the destroyed Mount Othrys, the only enemy titan left is my father, he really is a coward, hiding in his palace. We walk for another five minutes or so until we come across a destroyed palace, our father is glaring at us from his throne, I stand in the same place I stood all those years ago before I was devoured to feed my father's paranoia. Zeus has his bolt, Hades has is Pitchfork and Helm, Poseidon has his Trident, and I have my sword all pointing them at our father. Father steps down from his throne and pulls out his scythe ''Father, surrender now and we will make it quick. You have already lost'' father glares at Zeus for saying such things, ''I know I am going down, but that does not mean I won't try to take anyone down with me'' we all shiver at the tone of his voice but charge. I reach him first at block his blow that he was sending towards Poseidon, Zeus flew above him and shoots his bolt, it hits him straight in the chest, he flew back into Hades' pitchfork, Zeus grabs Father's Scythe and begins to cut our father up just as he did his father. I decapitate him and Zeus continues swinging at him wildly for another minute or so. ''Hades, it is done, take his remains to Tartarus.'' Hades nods listening to Zeus and flashes to the Underworld with his remains. We all flash to , a minute later Hades flashes in behind us, we go to our throne room that has no thrones ''Lady Fates, we call upon you to grant us our domains!'' Zeus yells. The Fates flash in look as creepy as ever.

''Perseus, God of Time, Earth, Night, Destruction, Hunting, Tides, Heroes, Swordsmanship, and Loyalty. King of Half-Bloods. Father Disaster. Master Huntsman. Master Swordsman!''

''Hestia, Goddess of The Hearth, Home, Architecture, Domesticity, Family, and The State!''

''Hades, God of the Dead, Underworld and Riches. Lord of the Dead, Lord of the Underworld!''

''Demeter, Goddess Agriculture, Fertility, Sacred Law and The Harvest''

''Poseidon, God of The Seas, Earthquakes, Storms, and Horses. The Earthshaker. The Stormbringer. The Lord of the Seas!

''Hera, Goddess of Marriage, Women, Birth and The Heavens. Queen of the Gods!''

''Zeus, God of the Skies, Thunder, Lightning, Hospitality, Honor, Kingship and Order. Lord of the Skies. King of the Gods!''

''Iris, Daughter of Perseus and Hestia, Goddess of Messages and The Rainbow! "

The Fates flash out right after they finish, we are all stunned by the domains many were given, but some aren't surprising, I don't know why they told some of us again though. It's so confusing.

(Time skip, 70 years later)

I wake up and feel a weight on my chest, I look down to see my beautiful, very naked wife sleeping peacefully. Hestia and I were laying in bed after some fun events the Night before in a dimension I created.
It's a huge area, it is always night but the stars and moon shining bright. It is full of vegetation. Different types of plants and animals grow in harmony not just the normal animals but also mythological animals like pegasi and hippocampai.
In the middle of the realm was the throne room of my dimension in the middle were the thrones of me and my wife. To my right side was the throne of Hermes to Hestia's left were the thrones of Iris and Hebe. On the wall to my right was the screen made by Iris which could show any place on the earth.

A clap of thunder signifies the start of council meeting. I get up and put on some clothes and walk out the door and flash to the Throne Room on Olympus to see everyone there, except my wife. In the last 70 years I had 2 new children with Hestia Hermes the messenger god and Hebe the goddess of Childhood. Hermes became an Olympian god and Hebe the cup bearer of the council of gods . A new introduction to the council was Arphotide the goddess of love and pleasure. She has tried to get in my pants many times but Hestia always gives her a reminder to stay away from me by lighting her clothes on fire .

Anyways I flash into the throne room my son, Hermes is on his Throne, my daughter Hebe is by the door with a tray with cups as she is the cupbearer, Iris is running on Rainbows in the distance. Hestia flashes in shortly after. Ares, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Artemis, Apollo, Poseidon, Demeter and Hera all look nervous. I feel a presence in my mind, Artemis, hm ''Uncle, I am so sorry, Apollo and I are forced..'' and she cuts the connection, all of a sudden Ares, Hephaestus, and Apollo lunge out and chain Hestia, Hades, I with Celestial Bronze, they took us by surprise. ''Perseus, Hades, and Hestia, you are a threat to my rule, we the council have decided Perseus to be banished to his domain. Hades banished from the council and can only come to Olympus on Solstices or summons. Hestia, We banish you from the council. Goodbye, threats.'' ''You all seriously can't agree to this, right?!'' When no one speaks up I feel more betrayed then ever before. They teleport me to my domain and out of the chains. My wife flashes in shortly after crying ''It will be alright, we will be fine, I still can't believe they would do that though. They were are family'' ''Percy, I'm Pregnant again, before this, Hera told me if I will it, I can speed up the progress, how helpful would this have been the first three times!'' I am shocked once again ''That's Great''

After three months we gave birth to a goddess, Khonie the goddess of snow and winter.

(A few years later)

A party was being held at Olympian council room. As Percy was not invited to the party because of his banishment Hestia felt lonely and took a stroll to the garden of Olampus she felt a presence near by she turned around just in time to see drunk Priapus stumbling towards her . He started to force himself on her . She cried for help. But before he could even get near her he was stoped by an enraged looking Percy. Percy was looking after Hestia the whole time through the looking screen in his throne room. Percy just called his 3  daughters who quickly come to their location after understanding the situation they took their mother to their home . Percy on ensuring that his wife is alright turned to the bastad god imprisoned with him getting enraged and finally letting his rage  take over he flash him to the sea of chaos where he made the god of fertility fade. From then on Hestia took from of a 8 year old girl all the time expect when with her husband.