evil barron

BARRON!?!?! AS IN BARRON TRUMP???? LMFAO! "Why is he here?" you ask. Hunter sighs, "He's always around. He spies on my family and I. He is trying to expose our every move, and use it in Trumps 2024 campaign." "OH HELL NAH!!!" you respond. "Let's run to my house, we have lockdown mode in case this happens!" Hunter exclaims.

 "Let's run to my house, we have lockdown mode in case this happens!" Hunter exclaims

You and Hunter run inside his house. It's sooooo nice!!!!!!  "Lock all doors!" Hunter screams. You lock the front door while Hunter locks the back. "My family isn't home, so it's just us to fight for ourselves," Hunter says. "AGHHHH FUCK!" you scream. You spot Barron peeking in the window. "CLOSE THE BLINDS!" Hunter says panicking. You close the blinds, and Hunter gets an alert on his phone from the Ring Doorbell app. He clicks the screen and finds a message from Barron!!!!

"I'll be back. Soon my dad will kick your grandpa out and he will be Bye-den. I'll tell everyone that you have a girlfriend too!"

"Girlfriend," questions Hunter who is laughing, "is that supposed to be some threat?" Does that mean he doesn't mind people thinking your his girlfriend? Well that's a good sign!!!

"I think he's gone," you tell Hunter. "I'm sorry about that," Hunters says with guilt, "his bodyguard drops him off like once a week to spy on us and at the White House." "That's alright," you reply, "we are innocent people. what else could we do?" You think of an idea, "WAIT! IK WHAT WE CAN DO! CAN I DO YOUR MAKEUP??!?!?" Hunter shakes his head. "PLEASSEEEEEEE," you beg. Hunter sighs and you run back home to get your makeup.

As you return, you hear Hunter talking to someone on the phone on the front porch. "I'm telling you Natalie!!! She is really pretty and" He notices you're back and he quickly hangs up the phone, "talk to you later Nat! I gotta go!"
What was that all about? Who was he calling pretty???- you think to yourself. "I'm about to make you even prettier Hunter!" you finally say, "let's go back inside your house and i can do your makeup hahaha." Hunter laughs and you walk up stairs to his bathroom. "How much makeup do you have!!! Geez!" Hunter exclaims. "What," you reply, "just imagine how much your sister has?" Hunter laughs and you sit him down while you glam him up.
moments pass and he looks like a pretty princess
"I look like a drag queen!" says Hunter. "PLEASE!!!!" you respond. "I bet i'm the hottest drag queen you've seen," replies Hunter. "Yes! I mean no! I mean" you say. Hunter laughs, "I'm messing with you ahahaha! I bet you'll look even better with makeup on!" You smile and can't help but blush. "Well no actually, I think you look good with or without," Hunter adds. "Omg stop! Aghhhh you're so sweet!!!!" you say.

"I better get going!" you add. "Ok," Hunter responds, "you're welcome to come back anytime!" "Thank you!! Maybe next time you can come to my house!?" you respond gratefully." You walk out the door, and Hunter watches you walk off. "Wow! She's adorable!!!"