fan page apocalypse

🐔🐔🐔🐔
Rise and shine! Second day at the White House!!!!
You wake up and Hunters still asleep. First thing you do is check Instagram. The first thing you notice is that you have 99+ notifications???? You click on the first one and regret reading it.

hunterbidenisbaeee124:
"I WILL COME FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!"

You scroll to find two more.

_hunterismyhusband_:
"I found him first! He doesn't love you as much as he loves me!"

(your name)hatepage:
"I know where you live! And I know where you are."

You receive a new notification from Barron.

barrontrump:
"Open your blinds 😈😈😈"

(pretend he has Instagram)

You run to the window and open the blinds. "AGHHHHHHH!!!" you scream. Hunter wakes up and runs towards the window, "BABY WHATS WRONG WHY ARE YOU SCREAM- AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Hunter presses a button on his phone that calls the FBI. He texts Joe too, and they come rushing towards the door. He then presses another button that locks you and Hunter inside the room. Special doors come lowering down from the ceiling that are made of concrete, so that nobody can hurt you. "I am so so so so so so so so so sorry," Hunter holds you tightly and wipes the tears streaming down your cheek, "some of my fans are very scary. My grandpa tells me stories about people raising the White House every once in a while. Like on his first night, I was there partying with him, and Barron and Donald would not leave us alone. They planned a huge riot with a lot of Trumpies, and raided the White House. If it wasn't for the FBI, my family and I would be dead, but they are very trained. We will be safe in no time!" "Don't be sorry Hunter," you add, "we both expected this to happen and it did. We have each other and as long as I have you i'll be ok." Hunter kisses you and you kiss him back. You sit there hugging each other. You close your eyes and let Hunter comfort you by stroking your hair and resting his chin on your head. Surprisingly your not that scared anymore. Hunter makes you feel very safe. Besides, what can 100 13 year old girls do to you? Barron and Donald is who your worried about. You hear Joe's voice from the outside. He is holding some microphone or megaphone and yelling, "Leave my family alone, you lost fair and square Donald. Leave my grandson alone. He is a human being. He can't be everyone's boyfriend.  If you really love Hunter, then you will let him love who he wants to love.  If you really love Hunter then you will let him be with the one girl who makes him happy. He loves (your name) (your name) loves him. DEAL WITH IT!" I'm sorry y'all are heartbroken, but that's life. He doesn't even know some of you exist. I don't know what kind of fantasies you have but snap out of it. I want what's best for Hunter, and I can already tell you guys aren't it. And Donald, I've let your have your five years now let me have mine. STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY AND GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A TURN. You don't have to like me, but MESS WITH MY FAMILY ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL BE SORRY!"

Damn. Ok Joe get it ig. Hunter receives a text from his grandpa.

Joe:
"Some of them are starting to leave. I am sorry this happened."

A few moments later

You've been in lockdown for about 5 hours, and everyone is gone. You check Instagram and receive messages from fans.

hunterbidenpleaseforgiveme:
"I am very sorry for how i treated you. He can't be with everyone, and i realized that Hunter would have to break my heart some day and if i really love Hunter that i need to let him make decisions or myself. I am sorry i scared you and treated you like crap. You seem like a nice person and i hope you could forgive me."