Prologue

"Alright, class. There will be a training camp this summer, so make sure you're prepared." Aizawa spoke to the class right before the end of the day. Once he finished his sentence, the bell rang signaling that the day was over. The class got up and packed up their things. Aizawa walks out, seemingly leading the class out.

"We should all go shopping as a class, so we can get ready for the camp and spend time together as a class!" Yaomomo suggested and Iida agreed. The whole class eventually agreed as well, as they left.

"How about we go home and change, then we can meet up at the mall later," Ashido planned, through the class group chat. They created it on the first day of school.

*time skip - 2 hours*

The class meets up at the local mall, everyone shops and gets the stuff they need for the training camp they will be going to this summer. "Deku! We should shop together!" Uraraka runs up to Midoriya as she arrives with ¥500 to spend while she's there. "S-sure, we c-can sh-shop toge-together," he stutters due to his nerves, and how close a girl was to him.

They all split away into groups and shop for whatever they needed, suitcases, sunscreen, bug spray, etc. About 45 minutes to an hour later, the mall had to close early due to a little incident with the LoV. Everyone goes home, and they get ready for the training camp.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I am so happy to finally post this. I have been wanting to re-write this story for a long time. I've had this idea even longer than when I wrote it before. Like I explained in the original version, which you can check out if you want, I'll leave it up, I initially stopped writing it because I realized how badly I messed up the plot. I'm also on a little hiatus but I had this pre-written. I really wanted to publish it, though so I couldn't wait. I hope you guys enjoy this story. Love you all and Stay safe! <3