Chapter 2

Smoke became visible to everyone, and people started coughing from inhaling it. Some people passed out, and the classes needed to meet up with each other. As they were trying to do so, the teachers were fighting some villains that no one recognised.

All of the students were separated in the forest, and a villain with some kind of gas-related quirk has trapped all of them in the forest. Everyone is scared because they have only been attacked by the League only once before at the USJ.

Uraraka is with some other students from her class, in the middle of the forest. A blonde villain comes out of nowhere, and attacks them, taking some of Uraraka's blood. Luckily, though, she was able to fend her off a little with some martial arts she learned from her internship. The blonde villain was, unfortunately, a better fighter, and took Uraraka hostage.

Meanwhile, with Bakugou, he was with other classmates, and considered a target by the league.

**************

After the attack was over, Midoriya got to see his 2 best friends be taken by the League of Villains through a black hole. It was something that could give you PTSD just by watching it, let alone experiencing it.

Both Bakugou and Uraraka were knocked out when they got there, then they were taken to a third location, in a warehouse somewhere. They wake up to being tied back to back to each other with rope in a corner. Uraraka woke up first. Then Bakugou woke not long after her. All for One, the head honcho, was stranding in the middle doing something and opening a huge light blue colored portal.

"This, lovely students, is a tunnel to your demise, I wish you luck to survive, although I highly doubt you will." He dragged the pair from the corner by the rope in between them, and pushed them into the portal, it closing a second later. Leaving them stranded wherever they end up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I know this is short, and I know it's late, but I wanted to continue so this story doesn't get completely copyrighted. I'm trying to keep the plots as close to the original works as possible. Anyways, love you all and Stay safe! <3