Chapter 1

A couple days after Mr. Aizawa explains what's going on, the class meets up at a bus lot early in the morning. "Everyone line up and load the bus in an orderly fashion," Iida was trying to keep order while loading the buses. No one was listening to him though, and getting on the bus however they want, sitting with whomever they want.

After 20 minutes, the entire bus is quiet for the rest of the ride. And a couple hours later, the bus stops and Mr. Aizawa announces, "We're here. Everyone please get off safely."

Everyone got off one by one and waited outside for a few minutes. The pro heroes known as 'The Wild Wild Pussy Cats' showed up seemingly out of nowhere. "Welcome kids! This is your training camp for the next week! I know it's training, but I hope you kids still have fun!" Pixie-bob welcomed the kids to the camp.

The kids were all in awe, they didn't notice their bus leaving them to go to the camp at the bottom of the mountain. "Is the camp up here? It doesn't seem like the place to host a camp," Midoriya spoke up, with a confused tone of voice.

"You're right! This isn't where we're hosting the camp. The camp is at the bottom of the mountain, and since we own all of this land you can use your quirks as much as you want!" Mandalay answered his question, and gestured to the forest on the mountain.

Mr. Aizawa and the heroes sent the kids down the mountain to fight off nature monsters Pixie-bob created with her quirk. After they fought, they met up at the bottom of the mountain. The entire class was out of breath and tired from the fighting. By then, it was sunset and dinner time. "We'll make dinner for you tonight, but no other night, ok?" All of the students were so excited to eat dinner. They were hungry and exhausted.

"Ok! Here's your dinner for tonight. Enjoy it because we aren't doing this again." The students thanked them and ate like it was the last time they would ever eat, or the first time they had eaten in months. It was hard to tell. The first night, everyone relaxed and Mr. Aizawa woke up his class early the next morning.

"Alright, Bakugou. Come up here, you're gonna throw the softball again. Like you did in the beginning of the year." Bakugou walked up and threw the softball again with almost no difference in score from before. 709.6 meters.

"You may have gotten stronger physically, but your quirks have had little to no improvement," He said, displaying the tablet that showed Bakugou's score. The entire class stared in shock at the score, because of the little improvement. Even Bakugou was shocked, he thought he had gotten better.

By mid-day, the whole class was doing separate physical, and quirk related, activities special to their own quirk. (Todoroki was regulating the temperature of a barrel of water with his ice and fire, Asui was climbing a rock wall, Tokoyami was in a dark cave controlling Dark Shadow, Uraraka was rolling around in a float ball thing to control her nausea, Bakugou was opening his sweat glands by dumping his hands in boiling water, etc.) Eventually, Class 1-B joined them in similar type activities to strengthen their quirks, and bodies.

********************

That evening, the heroes agreed to have a fun activity with everyone, except those who failed the midterm, in the forest path. "Everyone pick a number and match up with whoever else has the same number!" Everyone picked a number, and matched up with the other person with their same number. Midoriya, however, was not matched with anybody and left alone.

Once everything was sorted out, class 1-B went into the forest and hid around the designated path to scare class 1-A. Class 1-A went in one group at a time, each group paranoid, and getting scared throughout the path. After the lone student, Midoriya, went in, things started going south.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I'm sorry I didn't update. I don't really have much of an excuse, I've just been a little lazy. But, I'm currently reading the second book in the 'Court of Thorns and Roses' series. I also haven't written as much for any of my stories, so I'll only update this one until I get some ideas. Love you all and Stay safe! <3