Chapter 3

As Bakugou and Uraraka are 'falling' through the portal, the ropes seem to disintegrate, freeing them. They continue to fall until another one opens up in front of them, and they fall onto a metal floor around some boxes.

"Dumbass, why didn't you use your quirk to lessen the fall?!" Bakugou was yelling, unaware of the surrounding situation.

"I'm sorry, ok? I didn't know it was metal! Plus, it wouldn't have done that much. Now stop yelling before something else happens," Uraraka was whispering by the time she finished speaking, hoping bakugou would take the hint and quiet down himself. Luckily, he did and they both left where they were, going some random way, hoping to find a way out of wherever they were.

After a little bit of wandering around, they hear some sounds of people fighting not too far away. They find a little window-like space, and see 5 people dressed in kinda colorful clothes, fighting some other non-human looking forms with laser guns. Both Uraraka and Bakugou were in awe seeing how well both teams coordinated in sync with each other, a little jealous they couldn't do it themselves.

They both watched until the fight was over and saw the people in colored suits retreat back into a hole in the wall that is obviously not supposed to be there. Uraraka and Bakugou jump from where they are and run to follow them.

They make it to them just in time to see some of them run into the mouths of giant metal lions. Bakugou sees a black one, and pulls Uraraka to follow him into the mouth of the giant cat. "I think Mr. Aizawa would love this," Uraraka thinks aloud as they run inside. They go and wait in the stomach, hiding with some boxes.

They take off, and land a while later. The ride wasn't that bad. Whoever was piloting was doing a great job. After they were sure they were on solid ground and the pilot was off, Uraraka and Bakugou came out of their hiding spot. They carefully and quietly got out of the 'stomach', going to the mouth. It was high off the ground, but luckily, Uraraka had a gravity quirk and could find a way down.

"I have a plan, what if I made you float and you 'swam' down to the ground. Then I'll release you," She offered, and Bakugou was about to argue, but he thought for a moment, and nodded yes. He was upset because it wasn't his idea, but it was the best they've got. Uraraka smiled and placed a hand on his arm, making him float a few centimeters off the ground. She climbed onto his back, and he then faced a minor detail, the mouth was closed.

Bakugou tried prying it open with force, but it wouldn't budge. "Ugh! Damn it! It won't open," Bakugou was yelling at the mouth, but it still didn't budge.

"That's ok, how about we try something else," Uraraka released him and he was now standing on the ground, "Umm, excuse me? Can you please open your mouth enough for us to fly out? It would mean a lot." With that, the lion went to a lay down position, still not opening its mouth.

"We're stuck here, aren't we?" Bakugou asked, and Uraraka nodded, making him grunt and punch the wall. Hard. It made the lion growl, and open its mouth enough for them to get out. It was for a moment, but they still took it and jumped out. But, because it's head did an upward motion, they jumped and went flying. Not even a moment after they realized it, Uraraka made Bakugou float, and held onto him until they were on the ground.

When they reached the ground, after Uraraka released Bakugou, the people in colorful armor came running in. Uraraka and Bakugou both look like deer in headlights, staring at the people in front of them.

"Who are you?!"

"What did you just do to him?!"

"How did you get in here?"

Questions just came one after another, Uraraka was overwhelmed, but Bakugou seemed used to this treatment because of the coverage from the sludge villain. "Ugh! Stop it with the dumb questions! You don't need to know shit!" Bakugou yelled above their voices.

Uraraka turned to look at him, "Bakugou, please calm down. The only way to get out of this is to calmly expla-" Bakugou cut her off.

"I don't care! These idiots won't shut it with the stupid questions!"

"I apologize about him, he's always like this. Anyway, about your questions, one at a time please," Uraraka spoke in a much calmer voice than Bakugou, causing the people before them all to take more interest in her, especially the guy in blue armor.

Bakugou glares at him and growls in a deep voice, keeping Uraraka close to 'protect' her. "Don't get any ideas, extra," Bakugou was being a little overprotective, squeezing her lightly.

"I didn't do anything!" The guy was defending himself, then the short person in green armor spoke up, "Maybe we should introduce ourselves, so we can properly welcome them."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

"Sure, why not."

"Ok."

Bakugou keeps a hold on Uraraka while each person in front of them introduces themselves. They go one by one.

The one in pink colored armor spoke first, "I'm Princess Allura of Altea. And this is Coran, my 'assistant'." She gestured to a man with bold orange hair and a matching mustache, and wearing mostly blue suit-like outfit. They all went in a line from there, continuing with the one wearing red.

"I'm Keith, the temporary leader of Voltron."

The bigger guy wearing yellow went next, "I'm Hunk. I drive the yellow lion. Nice to meet you." He takes a second, then smiles brightly. Almost like Midoriya does sometimes.

Then the little person in green, "I'm Pidge, of the green lion. It's a pleasure to meet you guys."

Up next went the tall-ish guy wearing blue, "I'm hoping you'll let me take you on a date?ー" Uraraka shook her head no, "ーOk, then. The name's Lance, though. Nice to meet you."

Uraraka tried to get out of Bakugou's hold, but that only caused him to tighten his grip. Uraraka sighed in defeat, "It's nice to meet you guys, too. I'm Uraraka Ochako and the guy holding me is Bakugou Katsuki." 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a while. But I just couldn't leave you hanging! There really is no excuse, and if you read my other A/N's then you probably know that I'm just busy if I don't update. Love you all and Stay safe! <3