~Chapter 1~

"Y/n, what about you?" Thor asks, pointing at his hammer.

"I'm okay." I reply, taking a sip of my drink.

"You sure, little Barton?" Stark inquires, chuckling.

My father looks over to me, "What's in that cup?" He asks worriedly.

"Water.." I lie secretively.

I look over to Nat and she smiles back at my dad, Clint. She was the person who poured me the drink. I walk off to go to the bathroom, and as I'm returning I see a tall, robot figure having a discussion with everybody in the lounge.

I look confusedly at my my dad and he gestures for me to go up to my room, so I do. I grab my bow and arrow and come back down quietly. I use one of my special arrows, the kind that harms anything, and point it directly at the robots head. Then, I shoot.

It stops him for a few minutes and everyone prepares for a battle. How dangerous can a robot be? I ask myself. Well, Tony created it so my answer is very. As my father and I get our arrows ready, Thor lifts his hammer, Natasha and Maria get their guns ready, Tony suits up, Bruce attempts to not turn green and Steve gets his shield ready.

The affect on my arrow begins to ware off and the robot wakes up. I shoot it with my arrows and everybody else tries their best to destroy this robot, however it's no use. Nothing that we have can kill this robot!

It flies out, smashing a hole through the clear window. "We'll find him in the morning.. we're all too drunk to well, fight any more than we have tonight." Cap announces to everybody in the room.

I go up to my room and just before I go to rest my eyes, my father comes in. "Y/n, don't come tomorrow. It's dangerous." He tells me bossily.

"I think I can handle it." I respond, setting my alarm for early in the morning.

He starts to say something but stops before walking out the room. "Didn't even say goodnight." I whisper to myself angrily.

After that, I end up drifting off. Fighting a robot drains quite a bit of your energy.

I awake to the sound of.. nothing. My alarm hasn't gone off! I jump out of bed and check the time, it's 2 o'clock. I was supposed to wake up at 8 a.m!

I quickly get dressed and grab my weapon, "Dad!" I shout, running around the compound.

After I finish looking everywhere, I come to realise they left without me and somehow my father deactivated my alarm. After a few minutes of searching for where they could be, I finally track them down.

I steak a quintet and travel to their location. It looks like some sort of workshop or factory. Finally finding an entrance, I sneak in, careful to make no noise. It looks like everybody's having a stand off. "Who are you?" A boy wonders with a Sokovian accent.

I step back, startled. "That's none of your business." I tell him sternly.

"You're with them?" He inquires curiously.

Without thinking, I take one of my arrows and get it in my bow. However, he grabs me and takes me to a filthy place. "How did you go that fast?" I inquire as he ties my hands to a chair.

"That's none of your business." He mimics me cheekily.

As I ate o to get out of these ropes, he drops a cage around me. "This should hold you." He speaks proudly.

He sits on a chair as though he's waiting for someone. I'm debating whether I should begin to scream or co-operate. I can see my bow and collection of arrows next to my cage. If only I can grab them and shoot one at him before he notices. I move my chair over and he stares at me, so I move it back.

I'm not really sure why I did that, he just seems.. I'm not too sure really. "Who is she?" A girl with the same accent asks.

"I don't know but she's with The Avengers." He explains, eyeing me.

"The bow and arrow, one of the other people had one just like it." She informs him, lifting up my bow. "Are you related to them?"

"Possibly." I respond annoyedly.

She rolls her eyes and she takes the boy and exits the room. "Are you just gonna leave me here?" I yell, doing my best to release myself from this uncomfortable chair.

"We may come back." She shouts sassily.

Days and days go past, the only thing that's kept me busy is counting the bricks in the walls, which gets pretty boring. (Just so you know, in the room I'm trapped in has 1,671 bricks.)

"I'm back." The boy announces happily with some supplies.