~Chapter 2~

I blow the greasy hair out of my face and see the same boy standing there. "Your father hasn't come back for you yet?" He asks.

I shake my head, disappointedly. I though that The Avengers would've come to save me the day I was trapped, but perhaps I'm not on their list of priorities. I'd expect to be on my dads though..

"My sister says I can't let you go, not yet, you're our bait." He tells me rudely.

"Bait?" I yell angrily. "So I'm a fish on a hook?"

"In a way, yes." He responds cheerfully.

"What're you even doing here?" I inquire confusedly.

"I'm here to make sure you don't escape, or get rescued." He says.

He comes into my cage and ties my legs to the chair before untying me so I'm able to eat, but if he thought I was about to co-operate, he's got it all wrong.

I trip him up with the back of my chair and run out from the cage. Then, I lock him in it. After I grab my bow and arrow, I head back to the headquarters, prepared to argue.

After smashing through the doors as I couldn't be bothered to wait for the doors to open for me, I stand upstairs with my bow in my hand. "Right, who missed me most?" I wonder.

"Y/n!" Nat exclaims, hugging me. "We can explain.."

They sit me down and explain that Ultron, the robot, had threatened to kill me if they attempted to come to my rescue. "We wanted to save you, we really did." My father explains.

"How did you escape anyway?" Thor asks.

"Dumb guard.." I respond.

I go upstairs to get a shower after setting out clothes on my bed for afterwards. I could stand looking at myself in the mirror with greasy hair any longer.

I step out of the shower and dry myself off, I throw the clothes onto the floor and grab pyjamas instead. I haven't slept in a real Bess for a few days. I hop into my head after shutting my curtains and switching my lights off.

I slept for hours, the warmth of my bed was a comfort after being forced to sleep in that rusted cell. Unexpectedly, I wake up to a bang on the gates. It's the boy.. me escaping was all just.. a dream.. I must've dozed off after he came in. "Have a good sleep?" He asks.

I roll my eyes at him, he lets out a small laugh and walks back to his stupid chair. A few minutes go by and there's complete silence, "What's your name?" I ask.

"It's Pietro, yours?" He inquires.

"Y/n." I reply.

I don't know why I asked for his name, I supposed that the silence was becoming annoying. "I'm sorry your family has yet to come find you, Y/n." He says.

"It's not like you'd let them, anyway." I respond.

"I'm still sorry." He claims.

"Do you work for that robot?" I ask.

"Well, yes." He says. "We plan to kill Tony Stark, we'll do the world a favour."

My eyes widen, this is their play. They want to kill Stark.. now I know their play. "Why do you want to kill Tony?" I ask.

"He killed my parents, and almost killed me and my sister too." He informs me.

I guess that isn't a horrible reason, now I know where he's coming from. He just wants justice, however, he's attempting to get it in the wrong way.. "Pietro." I say, "Are you going to kill me?"

"No." He says, "We just need them to think we are."

He just told me his plan, how silly of him. "Hello, daughter." My father says, pointing his arrow between Pietro's eyes. This better not be another dream.

"Took you long enough.." I whisper to myself. Then, Nat falls from the ground and unties me. "Dad!" I yell, getting his attention, "Please.. don't kill him."

Then, Nat gets me out the same way she got in. I wrap my arms around her and she does the same. "You're ok now." She confirms.

"I was never in danger." I mutter.

I hear my dad coming out and he hugs me. "You look terrible." Stark tells me rudely.

"Right back at you, Stark. And you've actually showered in the last few days, I'm guessing." I say sassily.

"Are you okay?" My dad exclaims.

"I'm fine.." I tell him.

We head back to the compound, my dad smiles all the way back. I'm happy that he's happy.

A few days pass and we've been planning how to take down Ultron. Every time somebody mentions Pietro, I quickly change the subject and move on to a plan. Part of me doesn't want to hurt Pietro; and I have no idea why.