~Chapter 3~

"Right, everybody clear on the plan?" Natasha wonders, grabbing guns from a shelf.

I grab my bow and borrow a few arrows from my dad, you know, to be prepared. I'm secretly dreading going forward with this plan, but it's the only one we've g8f and I really don't want innocent civilians to lose their lives because of us.

As I run through the city, I go into houses, buildings, factories trying to get everybody t9 safety. As I said, I don't want anybody to get hurt.

"Y/n.." A familiar voice says from behind me.

I turn around and see him, Pietro. "It's you.." He finishes quietly.

"Yup.." I respond cautiously, backing away as he comes towards me. "Don't even try locking me up in that cell again!"

"I don't plan to." He says, running away.

I guess his superpower is being quick. I'm surprised it took me that long to catch on. I shake that whole conversation off and return to making sure everybody is safe. Why didn't Pietro take me back? And why didn't he kill me? Perhaps he just couldn't be bothered, and, as he said; he wanted to kill Stark. And since I'm the only Avenger who knows that.. I have to make sure it doesn't happen.

'Y/n, you alright?' Steve asks over the intercom, 'any sights of the robot yet?'

'No, not yet.' I respond.

'Have you seen either of the twins?' He wonders.

'No..' I lie protectively.

I don't want either of them to be killed. I just don't want other people to be killed, make sense?

'I see the boy and girl on a train, cap!' My father announces over the coms.

After my dad gives out the details, I run to the train and get inside of it using a small window. The girl uses her magic to stop Ultron's robots. What's happening? I ask myself, why is she fighting her own team?

"You know they're on your side, right?" I inquire confusedly.

"Not anymore." She says with the same thick, Sokovian accent as her brother. "Ultron wants to kill everyone. All my brother and I wanted was Stark dead, we can't be the reason that humans cease to exist."

'Dad.. the people are on our side now.. I think. The accents difficult to understand.' I explain, holding my earpiece in my ear as all of the loud noises around me are making it quite difficult to hear.

After we defeat the last of the robots, Ultron is nowhere to be found. We bring the twins back to the compound with us. "How do we know this isn't a trick?" My dad wonders. "It's a bit odd how they've just chosen the good side."

"You can choose to believe us or not." Wanda speaks. "But believing us would make this whole thing a lot easier, don't you think?"

I cross my arms, I don't know what else to do. Do I talk? Ask questions?

Everyone begins to argue, I remove myself from the situation and go outside. I decide to sit on a wooden bench and look at the cars going by. I decide to lean my back against the bench and my feet go into a puddle.

"My shoes are all wet!" I exclaim angrily, I stomp back inside and go up to my room. "Pietro! What're you doing in here?"

"I chose this room." He claims.

"I chose it first." I respond.

"What're you? Five?" His sister adds, walking in. "We're only staying a few days."

"I'm not budging, this is my room." I respond sternly.

"Looks like we're roommates then." He says.

I grab my bow and arrow and point it towards him. "Fine, I'm going." He speaks hastily.

I see Wanda roll her eyes as they leave, but I'm just happy to have my room back. A few hours pass and I'm changed into my pyjamas. It's only the middle of the day but I've been locked up for quite some time so in my own, person opinion, I deserve to walk around in my sleepwear.

(Yes, I was rescued a few days ago but I couldn't care less!)

"Y/n! Dinner!" My dad shouts.

Right, dinner time. It's a time where all the avengers gather around a table and eat. Like a huge family. But today, we've added two snobby twins into this family.. and I hate it.

While majority of the Avengers are interested in Wanda's powers and continue to ask about them, I'm sitting on the couch, ignoring everyone. As is Pietro. I refuse to eat on that table, it's too crowded and smushed together.

I plug my headphones in and hum to the music playing while eating some pork on my plate. I look up and see Pietro gazing at me however as soon as I look up and notice he quickly turns away. 'Weird.' I tell myself. He's probably just bored.