‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Introductions ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Chapter One ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Y/n!" Tendō shouted out at me. I turn to barely see his face as he jumped to hug me. Tendō and me have been friends since diapers. "Haha, you idiot. What are you doing, Tenten?" I ask him while he spins me around.
"Oh, I saw you walking into the school building and decided to join you!"
"Hahaha, okay okay. You're a Third Years though, so we have different classes."
"I don't really care if I'm late to class. I wanted to walk and talk with you instead."
He sat me back down and then we started to walk towards the school doors. He's too late for volleyball practice, so we just head to my classroom.

"So~ What has the pretty manager Y/n-Chan been up to?" I giggle, "Wow, thanks, Tenten. I've mostly been doing the work our team has failed to do." He stares at me while we slowly walk together.
"And I've been reading some x Readers and listening to some x Listeners again."
He laughs, "Yeah, that sounds like you. I would be surprised if you didn't watch or read or listen to anything anime." We smile and laugh at each other. It's been two days since we last talked. He usually comes over on weekends, but he didn't this time. I wonder if he's been focused on one of his hobbies or has been hanging out with Wakatoshi-Kun.

"Hm? What's on your mind, Y/n-Chan?"
I was startled by his sudden outburst. "Huh? What? Me? Thinking?"
"Hahaha, yeah. You seem like you're thinking about something that's bothering you. What is it?"
"Aren't you called the Guess Monster and Miracle Boy?"
"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I can read minds."
"I guess you're right," I take a pause to think of my words, "I guess I was just wondering why you didn't talk for two whole days."
"Huh!?!? That's it? Haha. You're jealous aren't you, Y/n-Chan~?" He had a smirk on his face like he thinks I have a crush on him.
"You know damn well I don't like you like that, Satori-Kun." I give a stern look.
He laughs at me, "I know. I'm just teasing you, Y/n-Chan. I know you like someone else, and so do I." He gives me a sadistic smile.
I roll my eyes, "Yeah yeah yeah, Tenten."
The bell rings and we're at my classroom door now. He hugs me and we say our goodbyes. I wait outside the classroom, watching him walk away. I think to myself, Why am I friends with him again? I giggle at the thought, He's my friend and we love each other. Even if he is a idiot, I love him. He is my best friend after all.

The bell just rung and I'm running towards the gym. "I'm late! I'm late!" I say out loud while running. It's after school and I have to manage the Shiratorizawa Boys Volleyball Club.
I slam open the doors and see that no one has started practice yet.
"Ha! I told you she was coming!" shouts Semi. Tendō looks surprised that I burst through the doors.
"What are you talking about?" I ask.
"Tendō was saying you weren't coming, but Shirabu and I were saying otherwise," Semi replies to me.
"How was I wrong? I'm almost never wrong," Tendō mumbles to himself.
"Oh, okay then," I say while letting out a little laugh.
We start practice and Tendō's guessing game seemed a little off. Could be from a bad day, I think to myself.

After practice, everyone cleans up and I help. Then after we all clean up and gather our things we leave. I walk with Semi and Tendō, since we all live in the same direction. Semi gets annoyed around Tendō though so I try to make sure he doesn't provoke Semi.
"Semisemi," Tendō says trying to get a reaction out of him. He moves closer to him, almost in his face now.
"Come on. Semi, SemiSemiSemiSemi!" he tries again.
"Hey, Tenten," Tendō looks towards me frowning. "Don't annoy Semisemi."
"Awwwe. You're no fun, Y/n-Chan," Tendō sighs.
"Thanks," says Semi to me in a whisper so that Tendō doesn't here or notice.
We then walk home together. Tendō talks to me and I try to get Semi involved in the conversation. We soon split up and get back to our own cozy beds.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* End of Chapter *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Thanks for reading ❤️Sorry it's so short though 😅I wanted to write more, but decided to leave you guys here

Sorry it's so short though 😅
I wanted to write more, but decided to leave you guys here. Also, I kind of have an idea of where this story is going. I know what the ending is going to look like, but I don't know about the rest. I'll give you guys some fluff in the next part.

-Writer