‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Captains ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Chapter Three ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After Kenma and Kuroo left I started to think to myself

After Kenma and Kuroo left I started to think to myself. Wait, don't we have a practice match today? What time is it? I looked at the train station clock and saw it was 13:06. I'm late and forgot we had a practice match today. "Ugh!" I shout out. I start to run towards Shiratorizawa, since it's close to the station. It's up towards the main area, so I had to run up a slight hill. I'm a pretty fast runner, so it wasn't long until I got there.
I burst through the door while trying to catch my breath. I look up and notice another team, lucky the we're still doing practice and warm ups. They were wearing orange and black jerseys. All twelve of them stared at me, mostly because the door made a huge noise though.
"There you are, Y/n!" Tendō shouted at me. He ran towards me and picked me.up into a spinning hug.
"Did you forget we had a practice match?" Ushijima said.
"Huh? Oh yeah, I had company over so I forgot. Sorry, Wakatoshi-Kun!" I replied.
"Hmm. Okay then."
Tendō sat me back down. "So, who are we against?"
"Karasuno High," Shibaru told me.
"Oh, okay I see."

I noticed that Karasuno had two managers. She's really pretty. I think as I watched their dark haired manager. I didn't notice I was staring at her, she walked up towards me. "Are you okay?" she asked me. Her voice was like a angel, "Huh? Oh! Uh, yeah I'm fine," I reply awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck. "Are you sure?" she looked at me with a bit of concern. "Yes! Uh- I mean yes. I'm fine. Thanks for asking," I stick my hand out towards her, "My name's L/n F/n, I'm the manager of Shiratorizawa. You are?" "Oh I'm Shimizu Kiyoko, the manager of Karasuno," she says, shaking my hand while placing a strand of hair behind her ear.
I notice two boys from Karasuno staring at me, they start walking towards us. They in-between us, infront of Kiyoko. "Grrr," they both growled at me. They gave off a scary ora. "Hi? Um... Who are you two?" I ask innocently. "The pretty Kiyoko is ours!" shouted the shorter one in a number four jersey. He had a different color combination for his jersey and was the shortest, so I assumed he was the libero. "Yeah! She's our Goddess, so stay away from her!" the bald one yelled right after him. He was wearing a number five jersey, he was taller then the libero. "Huh? You can't claim a person though? She's not yours to own, she's her own person," I say to them trying to defend her without sounding weird or protective.
"You two are idiots," Kiyoko said sarcasticlly, "She's Shiratorizawa's manager." "But," replied the short one. "No buts, shoo now." They pouted but they took her words and left, with their heads tilted down though. Kiyoko sighed, "Sorry about them." "Huh? Oh it's okay! My friends always are overprotective of me, too," I laughed.

" "Huh? Oh it's okay! My friends always are overprotective of me, too," I laughed

"Here you go! That was a good game. It was very close!" I say while giving Ushijima his water bottle and towel. Shiratorizawa won, we played three sets like normal. Shiratorizawa took the first set while Karasuno took the second. For the last set, Karasuno was in the lead until Shiratorizawa won the last two points to win. It was surprising none the less. "Yeah, I agree. There number ten has a really high jump though," Wakatoshi-Kun replied to me while taking a sip of his water bottle.
I hand Tendō his water bottle and towel. He nods his head I'm agreement to our conversation. "That was fun! But I didn't like Mr. Vanilla!" Tendō shouted. I was busy staring at Karasuno as their managers gave them their water bottles and towels. I was staring at their number two, their white haired setter. Tendō of course takes notice to this and comes up to me. "Go talk to him, he was super nice so he won't turn you down to get his phone number," Tendō said with a huge smile. I hit his arm playfully and nod my head.
I walk over towards their team and Kiyoko notices. "Hey! That was a good game. Really close," she says to me. "Yeah it was, you guys did amazing for your first practice match with us! I didn't expect for you to almost win. You all are really good," I say talking to the whole team. They were all looking at me. "Yeah, but we're still not good enough. I want to become the best we can and if we can't even win this practice match. How will we ever make it to Nationals," their number ten says. He was short, but not as short as their libero. He had orange hair and had a really high jump that suprised are whole team.

"Shut up. Boke Hinata Boke!" the tall dark haired setter yelled at him. He hit the one called Hinata in the back of the head. "Ow! Bakayama!" screamed Hinata. I giggled at the sight of their friendship. "Yeah, those two are a handful. Sorry about them." I turn around to see the white haired tall setter. "O-Oh. Yeah, I can tell," I say suprised. "Hi, my name is Sugawara Koushi. You must be Shiratorizawa's manager," he said reaching his hand out. "Yes, I am. My name is L/n F/n," I say shaking his hand. Sugawara smiled at me and laughed bit, "I guess Kiyoko and Yachi were right, you are cute. Wait, I didn't mean to say that last part out loud. I'm sorry," he says catching his words.

I can feel my face go flustered at his complement. "It's okay and I'm not that pretty, but thanks," I laugh awkwardly. Their captain walks towards Sugawara and nudges him in the arm. He then whispers something to Sugawara that makes him go red. "Shut up, Daichi! It's not that easy!" Sugawara yelled at his Captain. He turns back towards me and coughs trying to readjust himself. "Um... Do you maybe want to exchange numbers? I enjoyed talking to you and we have to leave, so we might not see each other again. So, I thought it might be a good idea," he asks me taking little pauses between his words. "Sure! I don't mind," I say with a huge smile on my face. Daichi looked over towards him and smiles, a bit menacingly.

After we exchange numbers, we all leave. I walk home with Tendō and Semi again. We talk about the game that just happened. Semi goes a different way, so it was just Tendō and me. "So~ You got his number?" Tendō breaks the silence. "Yeah, his name is Sugawara Koushi." Tendō took notice that I like him.*Ding* I pull my phone out and look at it and noticed Sugawara had texted me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* End of Chapter *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Thank you guys so much for reading! I wrote this chapter a day after Chapter Two, but it didn't save since I was out of town

Thank you guys so much for reading! I wrote this chapter a day after Chapter Two, but it didn't save since I was out of town. So, I kind of lost hope for writing it ╥︿╥ But anyways, here it is and I'm sorry again! ❤️

-Writer