Valentines Day~

You were part of the LOV and always had a thing for Dabi, But he kinda had that on-off thing with Hawks, so you never told him that you liked him. When you and Toga returned from shopping you found Dabi in your room in the LOV headquarter. 

"What are you doing here?" you asked, startled he was there.

He looked at you, a little startled and looked like he had cried. 

"Are you okay?" concern in your voice.

He shook his head and suddenly pulled you on top of him, pressing his lips on yours.You blushed and kissed back immediately. Dabi's lips were a little crusty (LMAO SORRY)  but you didn't care in the slightest. You sat on his lap,  he had his hands on your hips. As you two pulled away, a string of saliva connected your mouths. You were panting and gasping for air, while Dabi did the same. 

 "W-why?" 

Was the only thing you could ask before Dabi pulled you in again. 

"Mh-" You yelped

 he slipped his tongue into your mouth and played with your own. 

"D-dabi?"

 "Shut up." he snapped

 "B-but-" 

"Shut.up. y/n. 

 You just nodded and blushed because of his dominant voice. It was really hot and you loved that. 

 "You like me, right?"he whispered. 

You blushed and nodded shyly. 

"Mhm, good~"

 He pulled you closer to him by your hips and kissed you again. The kiss got more passionate rather fast.. he slid his tongue in your mouth again. You lost it and just gave in to him.  This feeling...You didn't know if you would regret it but you didn't care. You just wanted him right now and it seemed like he wanted you too.He squeezed your hips and made you grind on him and you already felt a little boner pressing against you. 

 "Just do as I say, okay?" 

You nodded, completely dazed and not realizing what was happening. He just smirked and pushed you onto your bed and got on top of you.  He pulled your shirt off and left you in your pants and underwear. 

"D-dabi?!" you shrieked. 

"Shhh~ just relax~" 

You nodded and tried to relax as he continued to undo your pants and pulled them off, so that you only wore underwear. 

"Fuck, you're  so hot~"

 He started to kiss down your neck and sucked on certain parts, marking you as his.You let out soft moans, which obviously made him happy.

 "Mhm~ so good~" 

You moaned more and a little louder when he sucked on your collarbone. 

"You like that~?" 

"Y-yes..~"

 You moaned again and also more as he kissed up your neck again and found your sweet spot.

 "Oh fuck~!", you groaned loudly

 as you felt Dabi suck on that spot. You felt him smirk against your skin as his hands trailed to your back and soon pulled off your underwear. He started to lick you down there, making you arch your back. You had always imagined how he would feel but you didn't expect him to be this good. You were losing your mind and just moaned as his tongue made his into your hole. 

"D-dabi-"

 "It's master for you~"

 You whimpered while you nodded just wanting him to continue. 

"P-please keep going~"

 You heard him chuckle.

 "You want it that bad, hm?"

 "Please, master~"

 "Fine~"

 He stuck his tongue into you again, making you scream and moan at the same time. 

"W-why?" 

"Hm?"

 "W-why do you do this?"

 He didn't answer you and just tried to give you pleasure.You kept wondering if something had happened with him and Hawks. Suddenly he was on top of you, pulling off his pants and boxers. 

"What are you- AHHH~!"

 He trusted into you all in one, making you eyes roll back. 

 "F-fuck~!"

 You heard him moan, but didn't understand a thing. You were too focused on the pleasure he gave you.You noticed he went more gentle now, something was definitely wrong.

 "You wanted to know what was wrong, right?" he asked

 You nodded. 

 "You know what day is today?"

 You shook your head in no. He chuckled. 

"It's Valentine's Day, dumbass~"

 As he said that, you understood. Dabi had told you he wanted to surprise Keigo on that day. But now he was here. 

"I think it's clear, that it didn't work out as I wanted it to, right?"

 You just nodded as you felt Dabi hit that spot and arched your back, while moaning. 

"Should've done this sooner~" 

"H-how did you know, that I liked you?"

 "It was pretty obvious~"

 He smirked and went faster, making you moan louder. He obviously wanted to get you over the edge. Seconds later your screamed his name as you and him came at the same time. 

"As I said, should've done this sooner~ Happy Valentines Day, idiot~"

 With that he kissed you and plopped next to you on the bed. He fell asleep in no time.

 "H-happy Valentines Day..."

LOL HOPE U ENJOYED, IM SO SORRY FOR THIS FUCKING MESS LMAO