...

You went out of the LOV's hideout and when you came back with your lip  busted, face bloody and body bloody. You walk in the hideout and Dabi is on the couch with his phone in his hand, slowly putting it down to see you. 

" Y/n what happened," he asked, 

"nothing," you say rushing to your room to clean up. 

"clearly something did," Dabi says getting up rushing after you, and grabbing you by the wrist.

"Dabi, Not right now... I needa clean up," you say not letting him see your face.

 "y/n what happened, tell me and I'll leave you alone." 

 "Nothing happened! Dabi Come on, what do you think happened?," you say. 

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you," Dabi says with a firm voice. 

"I tripped and fell. That's what happened," you smile and say while walking into your room.

 "yeah right, and I was born yesterday," Dabi says getting mad. 

"Why do you care????" you asked annoyed. 

 "Because I care about you! Y/n please, I'll do anything for you to tell me," Dabi says desperately.

 "I'll tell you after I clean up," you say trying to get him to leave . 

"mmk I'll just wait on your bed," he says smiling. 

You roll your eyes and say agree.  you take a shower and get out of the shower, with your towel around your body and another on your head. You walk into your room grabbing clothes to change into. 

 "Dabi get out so I can change!" you say forgetting he's there on your bed. 

"Nah, tell me what happened then I'll leave," Dabi says.

 "ugh you perv," you say annoyed, "Cmon Dabi! I promise I will just get out," you shout angrily.

 Dabi pretends he sleeping and starts to snore. 

"Dabiiiii!, Fine," you say getting more and more annoyed. 

You start changing in front of him you put on sweats and a top. Dabi was peaking the whole time but you didn't care and wanted him to get out asap. 

"mmk I tripped fell, and ate the ground," you say smiling. 

"oh yeah," Dabi says sexually

. you sit down on your bed and go on your phone 

"Mhmmm," you say ignoring him. 

Dabi puts his hand on your thighs.

 "Dabi," you say even more annoyed, "Go away!!!!"

. "Nah you want me to stay" he says smiling. 

 "Shooooo" you say with the hand movements. 

"You bully... You don't love me?" he says trying to make you feel bad, along with his puppy eyes.

 "ugh fine, What do you want," you say annoyed like always.

 "y/n..." he says keeping you on the edge.

 "hmm?" you mumble.

 He sits up with his hand still on your thigh and he moves closer to your face, and kisses you. You moan not trying to, but trying to talk. 

"Dabi- wait" you say 

you kiss back, He keeps going pulling on your shirt, trying to let you know to take it off. The moment was heated, you stopped kissing him and took your shirt off. You guys start to kiss again, He starts to take off your sweats, You pull his shirt off of him and he takes off his shorts. Leaving you guys both barley covered. 

 "Dabi... Wait"

 you say trying to grab your breath. 

"what," Dabi says impatiently

 he starts to kiss your neck. You just moan and don't finish what you were gonna say. He takes your under clothes off, and takes his boxers off and thrusts into you hard. You moan and he smiles. You guys keep going until you both finish up. 

"You liked it huh?" he asks confident

."Yeah yeah..." you say trying to ignore the question

. "Your so cute trying to be 'to good' for me" he says smiling.

"I mean am I wrong?" you say jokingly. 

You kiss him, and you guys go again. 

Now this, is the worst i've wrote. I'm so sorry.