Second Smut Ig

You and Dabi have an ongoing game going on between you two. As you walk into the LOV, Dabi shifts his gaze to you from the couch. 

"Where were you?" He asked hoarsely while sitting up to get a better view of you. 

The outfit was rather revealing and you tried your best to hold yourself together underneath his blazing gaze. Your skin was starting to burn (metaphorically) as he watched every single move you did. 

 "Oh, just out with some friends." You lied between your teeth.

 Everybody knows that villains don't have friends. Not unless they're in the LOV. Within a few minutes, Dabi had walked over to you and pressed his front to your back. His warm hands caressed your hips and his thumbs drew circles on your ass. You let out the softest moan, his name rolling off your tongue like velvet. 

 "Touya..."

 His grip on your waist tightened, 

"Fuck Y/N. Don't do that. You know how I get and if you continue your little moaning parade, I will purposely lose the game." 

Once one of you cave into each others cravings, and let yourselves succumb to the darkness, the game is over. That's what kept you on your toes, kept you excited. He whispers into your neck as he places a small, hot peck, 

"Do you want this game to be over so soon, baby?"

 You gasped at the small burn Dabi left as he ran his hand up your thigh. His boner poking into your back and you bit your lip contemplating on whether you should just lose the game or keep him chasing after you, coming for more. 

"If I say yes?" You asked, spinning around to face him.

 His eyes burned straight through your eyes and stared at the raging lust that you kept locked away for the longest time, this instantly made you desperate. As if on cue, Dabi looks down to your chest. He rubbed the hard nubs and watched as you let your head roll back. You whimper and hold onto his shoulders. The lust was slowly clawing its way to the surface. 

"Fuck it." Is all he whispers when his lips meet yours aggressively.

ONCE AGAIN, IM SO SORRY LAMSBFJDSK