chapter-2

Aarib's pov:
    It's been a 2 year we get married it  was wonderful time i never had before we love each other and day by day my love towards Noor was increasing and she was a good wife and responsibility daughter in law my parents and good friend to my behan Aariba . You she was my Noor of my life. She bring light and happiness to our life. Now she gonna bring me a child our evident of love I can't wait to hold my baby but we have to wait for due speak of we have only week .

Aarib she called. Speak of her. Yes coming I said and went to her . What can I do for you I asked. Just bring me some snacks I'm hungry she said with pout . She was always hungry  sometime she wake me up at midnight and ask me her cravings mostly not available I ran and found then bring to her. She sometimes sleep less and  she suffer much for our baby. That was worth when we saw our baby face that all will vanish I'm sure. Okay baby I'll come in while I said as go then bring her food. Then we talked while her eating. So what baby you except she asked. As usual anything Allah will us I said. Really she asked. Yes but if you insist I can tell you I want a girl I said. I know man always want baby girl but I want boy  she said. Then okay boy or girl that was our baby I love and care them and you till my breath stop  I said. I know but don't say stupid things she said.

Okay mam so why you are seems bothered I asked. N.nothing she said. No you're not okay since your last check up I asked. I left oft(out of town) so I idk what doc said to her and contact doc she said all right but I felt mess . Don't hid anything from me asked her. No nothing just some small complecation but that will ease she said. What I asked afraid. Nothing big don't worry we'll safe and sound I have faith on Allah he'll ease my pain she said. If it's nothing I'll relief I said and she smiled at me . Then a week ran quickly. Still she didn't had labour may be day later after all doc just guess most of them on time some of them late  and I guess she's in 2 category but I can't wait to see our baby and hold her. I'm currently at study room .

I heard noors scream I guess it's her time. I ran to her she can't endure pain she scream in loop. Please calm down please try Noor we almost came to hospital I said rubed her tummy . She nods then tried to calm her. Then hospital arrived then they take her to OP then I called and informed our family and they arrived . I saw them look and assure me all gonna easy I believe Allah then I remind she said some small complication I afraid more now please Allah I want then to safe and sound  I prayed silently. Then we door open after a 2 hours , doc came with my little baby . You blessed with girl both are  fine but  we have to observe her she's week let her rest if you want you can go but Don't disturb her doc said. I'm happy and thank you I said.

Your welcome but no need it's our job she said and left give us my little angel she smile at me I'm beyond the sky now , look she regonize her papa mom said and I nodded then I gave her to mom they cooed her then nurse came and bring her to Noor feed her as baby start cry. After ward I saw her she was pale . I said Salam and asked about her health to her and she replied I sat near her she smiled at our daughter .

Thank you for this cutie I said and kisses her forehead . Thank you to for being my child's father and my husband I'm so lucky to have you she said and hugged me and I hugged her back not to cause pain . Does that hurt so much I asked. Yes but when I saw our daughter that all vanished she said. Okay just take rest doctor said you're week  so sleep I said. I'm okay let me awake some time I'm just had  a nap before you come she said. Our daughter was sleeping so we can talk I said. So as your wish girl born she said. Yes so tell me what we gonna name her I asked. She thought then jiya she said.    nah she said.

Masha Allah nice name can we name her I asked. Ofc she said and smile . I whispered Adan and suits her name jiya as trice. Then I left to fill our daughter birth certificate form. I tell a name they agreed. Then night came tomorrow we're discharging.She will gain list energy. Then suddenly computer made sound forget to tell she had a operation she didn't had a strength to make labour.What happened I asked her as fear she shook and fainted her head as don't know I called doctor. they came do something on computer then put some gel on two metal machine and put that on her chest she jerked trice then woke. I stood there shock then doctor came yo me said that  her body can't eligible for any pain plus she having tumar and it was  final stage and she small time for live .

I'm beyond the shock why didn't tell me before this I asked . She asked me to don't but I have to and let you know you're her suppose she said. Doc how much days she have I asked. Following her report it was sorry to say 2;days left for her she said look down. Can't you do anything yo extend I ask I don't want to without her  I said in tears. Sorry we can't we just found that week ago and it's last stage we can't and sorry even we that can less her span time she said and left. I saw my daughter and Noor who lat peacefully on mattress playing like nothing happened it's been a hours that happen I'm just came out of doc room. I reminded don't show that I know that and let her free. Allah why are you doing this to me if she want will I do without her and how can I look after my baby what can I say when she ask about her mamma I said myself I'm totally confused rn,Aarib come look her she said.

Why can't I I said as sat besides them. She lean on my shoulder I wrap my arm on her our daughter is on her lap. I want to tell you something don't ask me reason but I want to say that badly and don't interrupt she asked I nodded as I let her be I can't even speak even I wish . I want you to be happy and take care our child good and if I'm not anymore just get married again for the sake of our child and learn to love as you did to me I know you won't but try and don't sit corner and broke down I won't like that I'm just want you to live happily even after me I don't think I have more time and I want to see all as well Aysha please call them she asked.

I didn't expect this from why are so hopeless don't please I can't endure don't talk about death I said. Ik you must who knows if not after years or more years but last we're all gonna left behind someone we love or not  she said. Tbh I can't accept are with her even though it's bitter truth. Prophet said" everyone living in this world have to taste death and that came as they destined". God give me and her strength i pray but what I'm gonna do without her I asked myself.Will you promise me you will remarry after I die for our daughter she asked. How would I say I'm not ready or willing to share my heart with other with I shared with her what are you thinking tell me she said .

I ... I'll but please don't leave I said. Idk but I'm happy you promised me don't break that she said and smiled weekly but inside she's hurt why she hurt herself . Okay can we talk about others not this type of talk I asked. She nods and look our daughter she was sleeping peacefully.We named her what you had a plan for her she asked. I didn't think but I'm sure I'll satisfy her needs and I promise I'll protect her I said. Ik you do , wait did you called Aysha she asked. Thought of Aysha I reminded our wedding stuff she's the one helped me along to surprise Noor and that worked. I miss her childish act I think and smiled. Ahh someone smiling think of your dear partner han she asked. Yeah of course she's my partner in all and I did they are on way I said and her face lit up I missed this face.

So finally I'm gonna see her after long year she said. I'm here I heard her she grew much Masha Allah I said. Should I call you jiju or Bhai she asked . Ah this girl never set in one to call me I said. Yes ok jiju was set okay she said. Done how are you do where's my angel she asked. Here she I give her jiya to her . My cutie pie how are you she asked and cooed her and our girl smile at her , she exclaimed at her. Look she smiled at me she said. You smile at me right my dear she said and kisses her head .we smile at her childish and exited . I said nah she never grow Noor said. Yes I'm agree I said we look her cooing our girl. So you forget me huh Noor said. How can I forget my cutie pie mother she said . Okay ladies I give some time alone I said smiled . Huh you're smart jiju  I thought to give us time she said.Ik girl have fun but don't talk to much she's week I said. Okay I won't just a minute talk won't hurt she said. Okay I said and left out.