chapter-11

Aysha pov:

         OMA why this final exam arrive fast and I have to cover more and I have manage all . Jiya were so naughty and can't sit at one place quiet if she did that must be mess. I can't able to ask him  look her after and aariba she left for uni again  flew to abroad that uni we're begged to make her join cuz she's bright and smart girl and she did her school became popular . Left was dad and ma I can't ask them they are week . Allah give me strength to manage all if you ask me why I have this worry on study sudden. I'm always like this if I want to study I won't want other to disturb me . Now I'm looking at schedule it's for freaking 1 weeks with out break and i must go there to write exam in uni my trance broke when her weep intrept , not again she was trying to walk she's truning to 2 weeks . I ran to her and caressing her knee which got hurt by falling try to walk . Mamma she weep and put her head on my chest.

I said nah don't try walk unless we help you I said her as care her knee.  We will complain this floor to dada and I'll beat this I said and hit floor and laugh and hit with me. Such an devil daughter some time and she's angel all time I thought. Why ma and daughter hit this poor floor he asked.
Cause she again put walking stunt and fell down in order to comfort we are hitting this poor floor Aarib I said. Oh that  did hurt that much my baby he said pick her . You I have final in a week I have to study so can you look after when you come home during exam time not now I asked. No problem I'll take care her then who he asked. Ofc you and I'm going to study for please take care spoiler she was so  anxious I said. Don't worry I'll handle her just concerned on study I don't want my child mother be failed in exam he said.

That flustered me now how can I study god ease my poor heartu and. you can  cover all  hwaiting I said myself and look him. Enough of tease me I'm going bye I said and left to study. Damn it why this question we're so hard can I ask him I thought after hours of study. I went to them i don't want to spoil their time but I have too. Excuse me sir can I come in I asked. You can he said. Thank you and I want to some help I said. Ok I'll help what can I help you he asked. Enough of formals just teach me this question I can't get this  I asked. He grab my book and looked that , it's simple at first tuff don't worry I'll teach you he said . Ok then teach me I said. He teaches me and I understand only half  , did you get it he asked. Can I tell true or lie I asked. True he said.

Tbh I get only half and didn't get it fully I said. Seriously I'm teaching you this topic for ninth time just get it or you will suffer in exam he said and hit my head . Ouch it's hurts your bad I said. Then how can I make you get it huh just understand or macub this he said. Ok I'll try my best I said. He teaches again but my mind were on others, can you lessen just concern on study he said. Ok I said and tried my best to lessen and finally understand . Yah get it I said.
Really I'm glad if you won't I'll beaten you he said. Really jiya your papa was danger always alert okay I said. Really your most dangerous here he said. I agree when I'm with you all like that why can't I be I said. Your so ungrateful kid he said. Me ? WTH  I won't talk to you anymore I said as turned side . I told yah your still kid he said pulled and made me face him . Aish can't you let me fake anger I thought . Really are you angry he said.

Oh yes sir I said. Someone told me they won't talk to me he said. Aish I forget hehehe , who's that I asked. Your mother was baby than you how can I manage this grew baby and small baby he said. Enough Mr I'm grew up and I'm a woman not a baby I said. Okay if you finish talking can you continue what you doing he said. Yah I covered all syllabus and  I'm already completed all subjects but still nervous I said. Don't worry your smart kid and you will definitely put high score he said and encourage me. Really thank you so much it's meant a lot I said honestly, when someone encourage me I'll gain more trust on myself.  No need aashi he said. Okay I'm tired can you do today Wash up of jiya I asked. I'm already do her work look her he said. That's when i noticed her clothes were changed . She now in balcany and staring birds. I went to her and held her from back and turn to face me. Jiya staring at birds I asked. She nodded. He came and stood my back . Did you want small birds he asked her and she nodded happily. Ok I'll buy you a blue parrot he said. Blue was her favorite color she have all things in blue and something things only pink .

I wonder sometimes did she mistaken as birth girl her total attitude was boy but little girly. This too just buy colorful birds not only blue I said. I'll buy her favorite only he said. No victory over stubborn dad and daughter I said. Yep he said. Aish just shut up and look that scenario of birds dancings over there we have big yard here some time birds sit there and chrip that really felt soothe and calm to our souls. I love gardening.

Mamma she call me Pat my cheeks. What baby I asked . Mum mum she said . Are hungry I ask her and she nodded . Okay can you  bring her food I asked him. Ofc wait for while he said and come  back in as he said. I start to feed her and she quietly ate then start to shook her head as full, no finish this it's last baby I said and feed her and she ate that forced. Let her she's full he said. She's underweight doctor told us to gain her weight as her age level I said. She often fall I'll cause of her birth condition but not that worst but if she ill then she suffer more than usual it's hard to take care her we consult doctor he told that it's only for year of birth then that will ease as she grew that relieved us. I know but don't force that can cause her threw up then all our efforts to feed her was waste he said. Your right I said . Then we spent time with her and parents were left to neighbor wedding for a day so we're alone and we took over of home and chores,that's how our days ran .