chapter-19

No one pov:

Aariba left work as usual but he said to prepare dinner for his friend so Aysha and his mom done food and all work and waited for their arrival. Jiya were started her tantrum as usual for clean up somehow Aysha manage her and got ready . Then she heard a rang at door. She ran to open door with holding jiya in her arms. Baby I think papa comes hurry she eagerly said to open as she waited for him to arrive it's obvious how she want to be with her husband and love him. When she opened she saw him and he hugged her then smiles and she back well to him. Then found a person behind Aarib. When she was that's made her hazel orbs widened.

Aysha pov:

I'm so happy to see Aarib it's a long day he left early but come just now but with his friend. I hugged him as he back then he picked jiya and kisses her forehead. When I saw the person behind him that made my eyes widened to saw him here and with my husband. I wish that's not him whom I thought even knew I'm sure that was him but what he doing with Aarib. Aysha he called me. Huh Aarib I asked. You wonder who's he right he asked I nodded. This my friend I told morning and he is Daneen Ahmed he introduced him to me, I smiled and greet him to my surprise he greet me as human. This is my wife and your Bhabi Aysha he said as introduced me to him. Then I noticed his reaction suddenly changed like he saw something which unseen able .

Assalamualaikum Bhabi he said with forced smile. Part of me wants to lol for he call me that way but another part worried for what gonna do after this. I greet back, why you both standing outside get inside first I said as grabbed jiya and his office bag from Aarib . Oh yeah they said us got inside. Then Aarib introduce him to all and he talked with them so friendly isn't really the great daneen whom always throw attitude to all may be he's acting I glare at him most but smile when someone look me. I try to avoid him as much as I can but fate , I have to service our guest so I suppress all my grief and anger . Aashi mom called me. Yes Mom I asked her. Place food it's getting late mom said. Then I place food and placed plates and called them. They arrived and sat then I started to serve. I started to feed jiya as I finish. It's so awkward btwn we don't talk much except needed.

Why you so silent Aysha Mom asked. I wonder i thought you eager to meet you classmate he asked . Really daneen asked and talked first time to looking my face. I gulped as I look Aarib as it's important ,
I'm just curious plus I just wanna make jealous Aarib eventually I forget that classmate thing. T..that yeah yeah I said. So why don't talking you both since arrived he asked. That we're not that much interact each other but sometimes we talk when needed I said. Yeah she mostly won't interact boys like other girls Daneen said. Oh that our Aashi brought up mom said as she praise me I smiled. I know aunty she's reserved always he said. I look him amazed did he noticed that much then I looked down don't believe his acting ayasha, he was the one ruin you and still haunting you like nightmares.

How did you know Aarib asked curious to know about my school life. Cause she always reserved and zone out for nothing that make get scolding by teachers he said and all chuckled . Really I looked all why did I'm still here why don't this land is not and shallow me inside. But she's good at study and famous for sleeping in class most of her remark we're that habit of her sleeping he said as chuckled to remember I'm even remember those days and smiled those days , that was lame things to get scold. Aarib looking me as quest cause I'm totally opposite of old myself I weakly smiled.

Did she do any naughty things dad asked . I looked all amazed this people were asking about me from my dark dork what a family. She did Bhai listen all one day she got scolded for as usually plus that teacher was her rival I guess cause those 2 always end up bad but she won't let anything in front her she just curse her back as we all do but one day she poured water suddenly on that teacher that was art class that teacher looked colorfully cause that was a dirty water which used for wash paint brush we all lol at looking that situation that was unforgettable moment Daneen said he & all laughed.

This guy was going over board I'm the one who knows true and how I'm suffered for that accident I didn't do that with intention. Enough of damaging me I thought. Okay stop my wifey we're near to cry Aarib said as Pat my back.Finally they stopped about myself and those talked about business.
Jiya were started crying for sleep. We all sitting at couch . Excuse me I said as left to make jiya sleep. Then I heard knock at door i opened as think of Aarib,but that was daneen I panicked why did he come here where is Aarib I thought looking here and there. Search of Bhai he asked smirked. I want punch that face. He left to call mechanic for puncture let that can we talk he asked.

I stood there not know what to say no option so node. So you're married and have a kid huh he asked. Is he blind I think , then how it's look and don't you have shame to stalk and torture a others lady I asked him disgusted. I thought to but to my surprise you tied with Bhai I didn't expect that but don't worry I'll manage all he said smirked. Like I'm willing to come to you your saying you'll manage I asked him. I wish that but what can I do if you won't come I'll have to force you no other option he said. Why are you so stubborn to accept the reality and didn't feel guilty for what you did to me that day I said. I didn't he said. Don't lie if you don't then you didn't send me those text and all creepy band clingy text I asked him.

That he backed. What's that tell me can't you leave me and let me live peacefully I asked. I won't cause I don't want you to... I want you that's all he said . Your sure insane I won't hesitate to tell all to Aarib but I won't cause he treat you like his own brother as you well can't you think it's insane to snatch your Bhai wife way from him make him suffer more I asked him. I proud myself cause I'm not straight forward and bold but I'm doing that . Even I can part if me won't he said shook his head . What I asked . Nothing no matter what you're mine that's all I can do anything to your Aarib and family remind that with that he left .

It's look insane totally crazy for wants married woman plus she love her husband what category do I put him in psycho or crazy man I thought as frustrated. Good thing jiya didn't woke up if she will blunt all cause she observe and understand all.
I heard Aarib calling me I ran to him , he told me daneen leaving. Bye meet again and Bhai I enjoy so much thank you he said to us then we greet each other then he left . I look at Aarib who smiling at disappearing figure of daneen whom foe and ready to snatch his happiness , why are you so trusting others its not good for you , I and to us I don't want to separate or leave from you I thought as hugged him at door. He freeze then back hugged me , what happened he asked.

Nothing I said as shook my head. Did you missed me just in short time he asked. I did and that looks years to me I said as snuggles more and buried my face in his chest. I felt those small argument with daneen seems years to end and I'm panicking what he gone do cause I'm snaps so much I thought.Can we go to sleep he asked. Okay I nod as let him go and we look main door then left to room , changed to PJs and laid on our usual sides. Jiya were sleeping on her cot . He turned facing me and call me, Aysha are you sleep he asked. No why I ask facing him. Nothing I felt your bother did anything bothering you he asked out of blue. W.. what nothing I said. Really I hope be nothing if it any don't hide it from me we can sort it all he said. Sure if I had I'll tell you I said. You already have plate full of problem in office and all then why should include mines too I thought . Then he pulled me and hugged. I felt somehow calmed and snuggles more and closed my eyes to sleep I felt he kissed my hair I smiled and drifted to sleep.