The beginning

Kageyama POV

It was 6 am and I was excited for my volleyball trip to camp , camp usually finished within 3-5 days maximum buuuuuuuuuut camp is going to last about 1-2 week depending on the situation.

Last night I couldn't sleep well because weeeelll you know because of excitement I was texting shoyo he couldn't sleep either.
I only had 2 hours of sleep because I felt a heartache but I pushed it of because I thought It was only a lack of sleep.
This morning I felt the headache again, so I went and got change and took some medicine and got my bags and meet with hinata.

Hinatas POV

I went to our usual spot to meet kageyama but when I looked at him he didn't looked well. "Heyo kageyama-kun" I said with a happy smile on my face. Kageyama have a slite smile "hi hinata" he said. "Are you ok, are you exited cuz I am 😁" , " wow slow down, yes I am ok and yes I am exited". I looked at him with concerned look, he look back "what?" , " nothing, you just look tired that's all, how much sleep did you get anyway? " I said, "2 hours" I looked at him frozen " 2HOURS, 2 BLOODY HOURS!! " I yelled I was disappointed but not surprised. "Kageyama-kun what did I tell you" " to not sleep than less than 9 hours" he looked at the ground " and what did you do" " sleeper less than. 9 hours" he didn't make eye contact with him until I broke the silence, "kageyama we should go now we don't want to be late so we" I said will holding his hand.

No ones POV

Every one was at the bus. " alright every one get on the bus and sit down will we wait for coach" daichi said. Everyone got on the bus.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy 😅

They got at the camp the other teams were waiting for them lucky they aren't the last ones they, they had aboha johsai yet to come,

At aoba johsai

"Oikawa hurry up already were late", iwaizumi said furious with oikawa because he always late to every thing . As oikawa would say 'I want to be there fashionable late'. Iwaizumi sighs, " oikawa if you don't come were leaving you here and you have to walk", oikawa gasp " you wouldnt " " ohhhh  I would" he said with a smirk.

Aoba johsai arrived At camp.

At camp

" alright team go to you rooms and drop you bags of and then come out side and well practice with the other teams aswell. " daichi said. "Kageyama hurry up already!!" Hinata said, " I'm coming just one second pls" he said with a little pain in his face. Hinata was still a little curious about Kageyama but again he brushed it off.

After training

It was about 6-7 pm, it was getting dark so they had food with the other teams had showers/baths and went to there rooms (they all had separate room with 1-2 or more in one room). Kageyama and hinata had the same room will yamaguchi and tsukkishima also had a room together same with daichi and suga.

" hey Kageyama are you sure you ok, you have that face when your in pain" hinata said with a worried face on him. Kageyama looked at him with confusion " what face?, I don't make a face. ", " yes you do" hinata laughs "now tell me what's wrong" hinata places one of his hand on Kageyamas back and the other on his thigh, Kageyama flinches " well......This morning I had a headache and I still have it but I thought it was a lack of sleep.... But I took medicine!! But it didn't go away... " he said with a little sad tone in his coicd . " did you drink or ate anything weird " hinata said, " ummmmm...... !! I did drink this weird drink that was on the counter in my kichen . But I tasted weird ", " ahh, I see.. Well don't drink that again. What type of drink was it" he tried to stay calm cuz he's worried about his bf. " idk, it has no label " he said, well we should get to sleep for practice tomorrow!! " hinata said with a sleepy goofy smile. Kageyama yawn " kk ,g-night", "night".

All the teams fell asleep.

HIIIIII!!!

Sorry I haven't posted I have school and stuff and I didn't feel like writing this for a couple of days but this is the first chapter.

Things are getting g interesting later on in the story don't worry
First couple of chaps will be boring😴.

If you have any request pls tell me thx

I wrote the first half last night and it was a school night 😅.

Thx for waiting, next chap will be in a couple of days I hope of I can remember.