finding out

After a while tobio calmed down and played with everyone while waiting on the other teams.

At nekoma

"Kenma hurry up and beyond your games were going to be late!" Kuroo yelled frustrated. Kenma got up from the bed still got the games in his hand. Kuroo sighs, whilst walking up to kenma he braved the games " kenma hurry up, or you won't see hinata " . Kenma also sighs as he slowly walks to get his stuff with a 'hmphs' sound coming out his mouth.

The other people in nekoma was getting ready, yaku was shouting at lev because he was taking to long in the bathroom and he starts banging on the bathroom door which startled lev which made him quicker. The others where just looking at them with concerns on there face and the others with a 'ooooohhhh I ship' face on them, ( which yaku gave them a 'don't test me' look), the others quickly looked away.

After a while they do usher what they need to do and made there way to the gym where half way they bumped into one other team.

At aoba johsai

Aoba johsai where bashful the same as nekoma but more chaotic.

Oikawa was in the bathroom singing while showering like he's at a consert. Meanwhile everyone else was shouting at oikawa to hurry up (well you know why). After a long time finally the shower turned off, every one was relieved that he didn't take another hour in there but after that the door didn't open until about 10-15 minutes after the shower.

Oikawa walked out happy and with a sassy walk on him. Every on on the team looked disappointed.

About 10 minutes later

"What took you guys so long" oikawa said with a sassy tone, the team gave him a death stare, " geez calm down would ya ". Iwa then told the team to head to the gym when they meet the nekoma team.

With the two teams

" I see your late aswell " kuroo said with a giggle, " hahah yes thank to this dumbass " whilst pointing at oikawa " HAY! " kuroo  laughs " same with these two aswell " pointing at Kenma and lev mostly lev. " well we should head to the gym" oikawa said. Both teams headed to the gym until they stoped next to the door the the gym.

Aoba johsai and nekoma stood there frozen like they were stone or something like that. There faces where confused and a little scared.

To be continued

Hi everyone who is reading this, I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story i was busy with school and I was ill and I kinda forgot about this story and the others one that I'm writing until the other day and I had no motivation to writr , I'm so sorry

I'm probably won't be updating everyday or soo maybe the next chapter would be next week (maybe 😅)

Also my others story (melody) maybe I would post tomorrow if I feel like it 😅

AGAIN IM SORRY!!