002

It was a Tuesday afternoon, Claire was at home, she had already gone to the library, so scratch that off the list.

Claire decided that she should go on a walk, she didn't need to change her outfit, since she had the same clothes on.

She left her home, with her keys in her hand. She breathed in and out, taking in the air.

Claire was walking, but she heard a voice, she started to get slightly annoyed, due to all the screaming she heard. 

She looked up to the side to see the three boys that she saw on Thursday, but this time the dirty blonde was chasing the one who smiled at her last time, and the chestnut hair one laughing while watching the chaos going on.

Claire started to speed walk. "Hey you!" she heard someone holler, she didn't think they were talking to her. But still, she turned around to see the brunette waving at her. She made a confused, but aggravated face.

"I'll catch you, later guys!" He said as he caught up to her. "Hey remember me? I saw you in the library!" Claire side-eyed him. "I- well, I'm George." Claire kept walking while looking at the ground. "Are you at least going to tell me your name?"

Claire stopped walking. "What do you want?" she said sternly. "I'm just trying to be friends," he said looking at her. "I don't need any friends," she said, as she resumed walking.

George continued walking as well, standing in front of her, causing her to stop her movements. "I don't understand the attitude, but I'm nice enough to deal with it. So, what's your name?"

Claire rolled her eyes, and looked him in the eyes, giving him a death stare. "Claire." she said, "Well, nice to meet you, Claire." He said smiling with pride, holding out his hand for her to shake it. She stared at his hand. "Well, it's not nice to meet you." Shocked by her comment, he put his hand down, "Well- anyways Claire, I'll catch you later! How about we meet up in the library? Tomorrow" Claire groaned. "I'm going to the library tomorrow, but it doesn't mean I'm going because of you, I go there every day." She stated. "See you tomorrow Claire!" he said while running off.