003

Wednesday, Date? Jul 22nd, Time? 9:46 AM.

Claire groaned, knowing she won't get her alone time today, due to George being there.

Claire walked to her bathroom, turning on the shower, if she couldn't get her peace of quiet in the library, she knew she'll get everything off of her mind from a warm shower.

Claire undressed, walking in the shower, and picking up the bottle of shampoo, she opened it, and applied some to her hair, running her fingers through her hair.

Claire kept replaying what George had said to her, "I'm just trying to be friends." No one ever said that to her before, and she was confused by it. "Why does he want to be friends with me?" She thought as she opened her eyes "Why me?" She whispered to herself, as she washed her body.

Claire got out of the shower, now putting on an outfit, as well as her socks, and shoes.

Claire headed for the front door, now making her way to the library.

Claire wasn't hungry, so she didn't make any stops. Claire soon enough arrived at the library, grabbing the fifth Harry Potter book, and sitting down.

As soon as she sat down, she saw George walk into the library, she was shocked, to even see that he showed up.

George walked towards her, "Hey Claire!" he said while standing up looking at all the bookshelves.

"Claire??" he said, no response. "Claire!" he shouted, the librarian then shushed at him. "What George?" Claire said quietly, "Why don't you ever pay attention to me!" George whined, whilst his voice got louder. "Because you faze me." She stated, while sighing "You always have your nose in that book of yours!" He cried out, as he sat down next to her. "George, you're very loud." She said calmly, but he didn't say anything.

Claire started to get confused since he stopped talking. She peeked to the side, to see him looking out the window. Claire felt guilty, "Maybe he does want to be friends," The girl thought to herself. "George?" "Hm?" he hummed, as she closed her book, she looked at him. "Well, what do you want to do?" He then looked at her, "I want to get to know you first"

He said as a big smile covered his face.

"Erm, I don't like the sound of this. Anyways, I'm Claire as you know, and I'm always reading—" "Oh cool! you're a bookworm." George interrupted, "I guess you could say that," She spoke while smiling. "Well I like to stream and play Minecraft," "What's Minecraft?" Claire said, "You don't know what Minecraft is?" George asked, She simply responded with a "No." "I'll show you then! come on, we're going to my house."