004

July 24th, 4:44 PM.

Despite her dislike, Claire was sitting in her room thinking about George, who, although she always was mean to him, she did surprisingly enjoyed his company. Claire noticed George wasn't his usual self today.

"I never take risks, so why should he be an exception?" Claire thought to herself. Claire decided to visit George, without informing him she was coming.

While Claire walked in the direction of his apartment building, she admired the sky and thought about the journey to meet him. 

Claire buzzed random neighbor's bells until someone rang her in.

She had previously been to his apartment only once, so she wasn't familiar with it. She knocked on his door after recollecting where he lived. Through the door, she called to George. 

It took some time until he finally opened it, staring at the girl in front of him, not welcoming her in. "Aren't you going to let me in, buddy?" she said sarcastically. "I don't have time for your attitude today, Claire, and I don't feel well." He said, but she could tell his voice was pained.

Claire entered his apartment without being welcomed. As she walked around, she was disgusted. The apartment was a mess, she saw dishes in the sink, food left out, and tissue boxes near his bed, a bunch of clothes on the floor, and the bed unmade.

Claire turned around to face him. He looked sleep-deprived and smelled bad. "What happened George?" she asked empathetically. "My cat died," he said, grief evident in his eyes. "Come on let's get you cleaned up," she said as she picked up all his clothes from the floor. "I- Claire? What're you doing?" "I'm cleaning up." The girl said, "Now go take a shower." She said as she hand him clean clothes she found. "Alright," the boy said.

6:27 PM.

Claire finished cleaning George's room, so he can feel a bit better. George came out of the bathroom, now laying on the bed. Claire sat on the edge.

"Hey Claire, thank you." The boy said, Claire turned her head to look at him, "You're welcome idiot" She said as she smiled. "Hey Claire, can you stay the night with me?" He asked, "Well since it is late I guess I can, plus I'm too exhausted to walk home." "You can wear my clothes and use my towel," George said while smiling.

7:49 PM.

Claire took a shower, washing her body. After she stepped out she saw George asleep. She didn't know where to sleep, so she decided to sleep on the floor.

9:24 PM.

Claire had gone to sleep on the floor, and George woke up and saw her there, so he laid her down on his bed, letting her catch some rest. As he started feeling drowsy too, he slowly fell out, lying right next to her.

11:22 PM.

Claire woke up, but she wasn't on the floor, instead, George's bed, with him sound-a-sleep, while cuddling her. Claire's eyes lit up, she saw a dissimilar side of George.

Claire felt a feeling that she never felt before, from the sight of seeing him like that. They always did everything together, but she's never been this close with the boy. She saw that the boy who she once disliked, became her best friend. She started to get exhausted from all her thoughts and feelings washing over her mind. And just like that, she dozed off.

11:13 AM.

He then woke up. To see, the girl right there next to him, slumbering. He looked at her with passion, she looked lovely the boy though. He felt pleasant.