Venti

Last Year

03/24

      Oh, how the stars shone so much brighter when he was lying next to Xiao. Twinkling specks splashed on the darkened sky felt blissfully nostalgic, and though they may have been manufactured satellites, Venti didn't care. They were all stars to him, shining in the dead of night, glistening and flaunting their extravagance at the world down below. Cool fingertips swept over the back of his hand, tickling his skin.

     "If you told me how peaceful this would be you wouldn't have had to drag me here," Xiao mused. His often stone-cold voice had softened into whispers of wonder.

     "But what's the fun out of you not fighting back?" Venti teased, hand gliding to curl over Xiao's. With a mockingly resigned sigh, Xiao rolled to the side, pulling Venti to his chest. "You don't have to treat me like a baby.." Venti mumbled, eyes align with Xiao's chin. "mhhh... but if I get to call you my daddy I guess I don't mind..."

      "Venti!"

     "hehe"

      "oh my god... just one break, please."

      "sorry heh"

      " ... "

     "... daddy."

    "Venti what the fuck"

     Both of their faces were alight with grins, indulging in their moment together. Despite their lighthearted banter, everything felt perfect- just them in their little world, alone together.

    "I love you, Xiao." His eyes were ablaze with unconditional affection.

    "I love you too, Venti... now... can I get a chu chu?..."