🔪Yandere sugawara x reader🔪

His hand was over your mouth. Holding you close to his body. You scratched at his hand but he simply wouldn't let go of you. muffled screaming, kicking and scratching, blood covered one side of your entire face.

He slammed you onto the floor and put the knife to your throat. koushi looked around frantically for any bystanders. "I'm sorry y/n but keep your ass still! I swear I'll kill you!" he was lying but anything to stop you from resisting .

You just let go of him and gave in. "thank you" he set his knife down and pulled something from his pocket. his shaking hands dropped the item and it rolled next to you.

a large syringe stopped next to your face. It was filled with a faded turquoise liquid. You started to squirm again, God knows what was in the needle. and you'd get a fool to doubt it was nott for you.

He swiftly grabbed the needle and jabbed it into your neck. You let out a squeak and instantly lost consciousness. he waited a second then released you. your body went limp and your peaceful sleeping face currently defined you.

sugawara dragged you into the boys locker room, next to the gym, and set up your body in his own locker. He tied your hands together very tight, to the point they instantly left bruises, and duck taped your mouth shut with many layers.

"I'll be back soon y/n, so count sheep for me dear" he caressed your face and lightly shut the locker. "very soon"

smh I have 9 missing assignments and I'm surviving off of ☕ rn. I need mental help. ty for reading💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛