🔪yandere tanjiro🔪

bitch I've been waiting to do this one FOREVER!!!

"y/n!!" she's behind a tree somewhere. she's hiding from me. I found her. I sliced the tree in halve, cutting a fuzz of her hair. "I can always hunt you down with my keen sense of smell y/n" I tapped my nose.

I watched as all the blood drained from her face. she looked incredibly pale. her legs went numb and she dropped on the ground. she was freezing. so was I but I didn't mind they cold right now.

Her breaths were heavy, I seen the way her oxygen turned into fog and fadded away. her eyes traced down to my uniform and haori. she looked at the blood that soaked me. "t-tanjiro... that's n-not... demon blood... is it?" she backed away on her hands.

I just shook my head and smiled more. Her eyes filled with tears and she put her hands to her mouth as if she was praying. Y/n just sat there silently with her eyes closed, still crying.

"this is why I love you y/n. Right now, you fear your about to die. yet, you pray for the soul who lost their life in vein because of you." I squat down to grab her chin. her eyes shot open.

" b-because of me? " her voice cracked at the end. "yes, because of you. Someone innocent had to die because you dear. what were you doing while they were begging for mercy? were you sniffing flowers or helping shinobu cook? you didn't care though."

all I have to do is weaken her mindset with guilt and she'll just give into me. her warm tears fell into the snow, melting holes through the layers. she fell on her back and looked into the grey, lifeless sky.

she chocked on tears and laid in the snow with dead eyes. "I'm sorry" she mumbled. she didn't flinch when I picked her up and started to walk with her. she didn't say anything. she didn't fight back or even move, only her breathing and blinking.

"tanjiro?" " yes y/n? " "who had to die because of me?" . "well y/n... remember the boy from the butterfly estate, with the yellow hair" she stopped breathing for a moment. "Zenitsu. forgive me... please" she started crying again, completely forgetting I'm the one who decapitated him.

I put my thumb in her mouth. "so how do you like the taste of his blood?" she pushed me off and fell to the ground. I just watched her try to get up and run. I stepped on her ankle and crushed it.

she let out an agonizing scream and called her hands up in the snow. I watched her helpless body try to crawl away. she was using her other foot perfectly so I stomped on that one too. I heard a crack and her tears were streaming.

"Are you done?" she just laid in the snow and cried. I picked her up again and started to carry her. after a while I found a small cave and sat her there. "tanjiro. why" she wiped her face.

"I'd do anything to have you with me y/n"

"Anything"

🙀I love it. or maybe bc in crazy? who knows?? and I'll take some requests if y'all wanna?? bye now!💛