【Chapter 30】

❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, (𝐘/𝐍). ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"You know... King and (Y/N) have been away for a while now. I thought they would have been back by now, but I guess the place where Diane went was very far away." Meliodas blew away a piece of his hair and sighed. Merlin nodded, "I as well thought that they would have been back by now, but don't worry, I have a small tracking device on (Y/N) so everything will be fine." Merlin reassured the distressed male. 

Meliodas frowned, "It better, or who knows who's blood will spill first." Meliodas threatened her but soured it all with a small smile. Merlin frowned at him and turned to look at Escanor. "Would you like to guess where (Y/N) is, Escanor?" Merlin asked him as a smirk sparked to life on her face. 

Escanor nodded his head and turned to look back at the window in sadness. "It has gotten quite boring without her these past few days, and I do hope that she is fine." Escanor whispered to himself. Looking back at Merlin he got up from his seat and walked towards her as Ban, Meliodas, Gowther, and Elizabeth did the same. 

"Now, let's see where our little sheep has gotten herself into..." Merlin drawled out. Soon an orb appeared as it became gray, and stayed like that. "Okay... that's odd." Merlin commented about the situation and tilted her head a bit, and soon her expression became one of panic as her brows furrowed. 

"What's wrong, Merlin?" Meliodas questioned her as he tried his best to look at the orb, but with no luck. "It appears that the tracker has been broken thus resulting in not allowing us to see where she is." Merlin answered him, her face grim. 

Silence enveloped the tavern as no one decided what to say at the moment. Their (Y/N) just went off into the unknown world with a lolita fairy who can only rely on the power of a sacred tree and they don't know where they currently are.

Merlin looked back at her orb and sighed, "I think if I can go and track them down-" Before she could finish her sentence Ban kicked her in the stomach with an angry expression, his red eyes blaring with anger. "Where the hell is she?!" Ban yelled at her as he continued to demand answers, but no one stopped him. 

Merlin quickly got up from the ground and restrained Ban. "Do you seriously want me to end your existence?" Merlin snapped at him, anger slowly consuming her senses. Ban laughed at her, "You seriously think you can kill me? Go on, do it!" Ban taunted her, and no matter how many times Meliodas quietly told him to stop he never did. 

"As much as I wish to help you get away from this man, I think I too want the same answers as he does." Escanor glared at Merlin, though he did have little regret in his eyes. Meliodas soon joined in as he yanked Ban from Merlin's hold harshly and threw him to the ground, but his attention never wavered from Merlin. 

"Tell me where she is, now." Meliodas demanded her, his usual smile now gone and replaced with a deep frown. Elizabeth slowly walked up towards her and looked at her eyes with a small fire lighting up. "W-Where is Lady (Y/N)?" Elizabeth questioned her as she slightly revealed her yellow eye. 

"If you do not answer our questions I will make sure that you answer them with a more forceful tactic." Gowther threatened her as his glasses flashed white. Merlin gulped as she slightly packed away from the five but was able to put on a shaky cocky smirk. "You five actually think that you can do something against me? I am more powerful than all of you-"

"We all know that is a lie." Meliodas whispered into her ear as he floated behind her. Merlin instantly froze as she felt something pierce through her kidney making her scream in agony. "What the hell are you doing?!" Merlin yelled at him in confusion. 

Meliodas smiled down at the hurting female as he pulled out his sharp darkness sword from her. "You said you were keeping a close eye on (Y/N), yet now where is she? She is with that fairy freak, and it's all your fault." Meliodas snapped at her. Merlin weakly got up from her spot, and before anyone could do anything Merlin whispered a few words under her breath, and she was gone. 

"Did... did we seriously have to go that far?" Elizabeth timidly asked Meliodas. Meliodas turned towards her and frowned, "Yes, she let (Y/N) get away from her radar thus failing her part in all of this." Meliodas answered her and turned towards the others. "Now, what do we do? The person who has more control over magic has left us so now we're at a huge disadvantage." Ban stated as he sat down on the table and glanced down at the floor which had a huge pool of red blood. 

Gowther turned towards Ban and shrugged. "I suppose we go and look for her, now." Gowther commented as he looked down at the red pool of blood as he felt himself become slightly disgusted. Escanor nodded his head and turned towards Meliodas. "So, do we go and look for (Y/N) and King?" Escanor questioned him as he began to polish his ax already knowing the answer.

"We do go and look for her, and I guess King as well. Though, where do we look?" Meliodas asked himself as he tilted his head slightly. "What about the commandments? What about Diane?" Elizabeth asked them all as she already started to feel slightly cautious. 

Meliodas shrugged his shoulders and looked over towards the mountains. "None of them matter right now, we call forget all about that and just go and look for (Y/N)." Meliodas answered her question. Hawks came down from the stairs as he immediately smelt the strong scent of iron making him scrunch up his nose. "What is that smell?" Hawks asked Elizabeth, though he was only met with a turned head. 

"Oi! I'm talking to you-" Turning his head around he saw the red pool of blood on the floor as he gasped, his usual pink color turning slightly paler. "W-What happened..." Hawks asked no one in particular but himself, already fearing the answer. 

"Nothing much just had to drive away a bad person." Ban answered him as he bent down to his height and smiled.  "Guess what? We're going to go and look for (Y/N) and King now so can you tell Momma Hawks to send us to the nearest village?" Ban asked him only for Hawks to completely forget about what he saw earlier and instead focus on the task at hand. 

"You can count on me!" Hawks exclaimed as he quickly trotted out of the tavern and outside to talk to his momma. "What are we going to do once we get to the village?" Gowther questioned Ban as he glanced over at Meliodas and smiled. 

"Oh, I think we'll be able to find (Y/N) if we get out hands on this object called..."

"Govinda."

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)