Chapter Thirteen: The End Of Good Days

Bill Pov

"Ugh that was so boring!" I exclaimed. I teleported us to the same room we were in this morning. I smirked and looked down at Alcor excitedly. "At least I get to spend the day with you!" I exclaimed snapping him out of his daze. "Yeah...." he trailed off. I smiled and looked away, 'Okay I finally have Pinetree all to myself. This is the perfect time to try and bring back his memories. We may have never been here but I'm sure us cuddling and admire the rare beauties of the Nightmare Realm will jog something.  A memory or feeling may-' "Bill?" Alcor said softly snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes Pinetree?" I asked, Pinetree looked away blushing a bit and I chuckled. 'Cute...' "D-do you think you could put me down, please?" I noticed I was still holding him and quickly put him down. "S-sorry Pinetree!" I stuttered. 'Ugh there I go stuttering again...' I groaned quietly in annoyance and looked over to Alcor. He smiled softly at me. "It's fine Bill, what did you have in mind for us?" He asked changing the subject.

A wide smile that stretched across my face. "Your mother's garden is around here. If you want we can go look at the plants and creatures in there and then lay down together." I suggested and he nodded eagerly. "Yes please!" Alcor exclaimed like a child. I smiled, grabbed his hand and started walking towards the door but I stopped once I noticed Alcor wasn't moving with me. I looked back and saw him staring intensely at our hands entwined together, a light shade of blush dusted across his cheeks. I wanted to read his mind but decided against. "Pinetree?" I called, he hummed in response. "Are you ready to go?" I asked snapping him out of it. "O-oh uhm yeah yeah, I-I'm ready!" He stuttered and gave me a reassuring smile. "Bill do you think that we could stop to see my parents first and while we make our way their could you give me a tour?" Alcor asked.

I smiled and pulled him close to me, "Of course. Now let's go!" I said excitedly, he nodded hesitantly and we walked out of the room together. The door closed behind us startling Alcor, he jumped a quickly turned to look at the door never letting go. Once he realized he was fine he sighed in relief and examined the door. He looked like he wanted to say something but decided against and looked to me. I smiled softly and pulled him close to me, he smiled and we walked side by side down the long corridors of the Fearmid. 'His parents room is actually not to far from her but since he wants to look around I'll take a detour and come back later. I took the nearest right and Alcor and I walked down that hallway.

It took Alcor and I an hour and thirty minutes to see everything in the Fearmid. At some point and time we got tired of walking and I just teleported us to the next interesting room. I showed him the dudgeon along with are vast amounts of torture devices, he was very pleased with what he saw. He examined instrument in detail and painted a colorful picture on how he wanted to torture the Pines with them. His sweet sadistic smile and his aura of pure chaos and insanity, it made me shudder in delight. Once he had his full I took him to the next floor.

There wasn't much to see, it was just the rooms of the common and lower demons. Alcor thought I'd be fun to mess with their room, so while we walked we rearranged the rooms neatly or placed somewhere dangerous inside. Honestly I think having something placed in their rooms was nicer than tidying up their rooms. They'll probably loose their minds trying to get it back in their preferred chaotic order. After that we moved up to the rooms where the Henchmaniacs and I stay. We didn't do anything to their rooms, Alcor decided to respect their privacy. Although when he got to my room he asked if he could go in. I told him yes and he carefully examined everything.

While he was in my room he smiled fondly at a picture he found of him and I on my nightstand. I told him I was going to get something and would take a while, he smiled a nodded his head. I smiled and walked further into my room out of sight from him for a bit keeping an eye on him through my eyes in the room, but he wasn't aware of it. When I walked away he stared cautiously in the direction that I left and when he was sure I wasn't coming back for a while he fell down on my bed, messing up the sheets but I wasn't to bother. He curled into the covers and cuddle with my pillow. He then shoved his face in my pillows and when he pulled away he was blushing and muttered about how I smelled. It was really cute and made me blush, I started walking back to the room to get him forgetting to grab what's I needed. He must've heard me because he quickly fixed the room and sat on the bed innocently.