Fluke - I do

" Do you take Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him, all the days of your life?"

Fluke bit his lips as the priest say the questions. Looking at the man beside him at the altar, void of emotion, he gulp as his future husband look at him.

"I do"

Claps echoes in that small room as Fluke's parents and his husband's parent pull them for a big hug. Fluke smile a little but the smile's gone as he notices the bored look of his husband.

His heart aches and force a smile. Continue saying thank you for those who attend.

The so-called special day ended. Now, he and Ohm is the car. In silence, when Ohm's phone ringing. The latter look at him before answering it, "Yes, send me the email. No, my husband understand it".

Fluke avert his eyes, can't help but blush hearing the word husband from the latter. Looking at the window, remembering the first encounter that he had with Ohm.

It's Dechaphatthanakun party, one of the richest and business partner of Fluke's parents.

Both Fluke's childhood friend Kao and Earth is nowhere to be found, he's quite shy around many people despite him being a top student and son of one of the most famous businessman. He knows the Dechaphatthanakun's house since he always plays there with the young mastet of the house, Kao.

He walk towards the garden, look up at the sky. It's eight in the evening and the stars are shining brightly.

He sit in the grass and look up, smiling as if reaching the stars.

Fluke is startled when he heard the word "cute" and a soft laugh follows. There's a dim light in the garden, he just hope that the guy can't see his blush.

"I'm sorry. I hope, I didn't offend you. I'm just looking for a place to breathe before going back to the noisy party then I saw you. My name is Ohm Thitiwat", the guy in black suit walk near him and open his hands.

Fluke still sitting in the grass look up, blush harder seeing a handsome face before him. He slowly put his hands on the waiting hands. Ohm pull him to stand.

"Fluke Natouch. I better get back inside so you can have your time here", he softly said but still looking on their clasped hands.

"Nice to meet you, Fluke"

Ohm said as he slowly let go of his hands. Fluke bows a little and start to walk inside but take a quick glance. Ohm standing still looking at him, he blush once more and go back inside. Bumping to Kao and Earth.

After that night, whenever his parents ask him to accompany them to attend a party, he excitedly agreed. Almost every party, he see Ohm. Looking smart, handsome but as time goes by, he noticed how the guy is always wore that poker face.  He would like to see him smile, like a real smile.

He don't when it happened but as time goes by, his curiosity change into something deeper.