Fluke - Party

It's the company anniversary party and Fluke is wearing a suit. Sitting in the passenger seat with a handsome driver. He steal a glance to the driver and smile, "Thank you for accompanying me, P'Ohm".

The car stops at the company's parking lot, about to get out of the car when Ohm gently pull him. He look back, Ohm smile and fix his bow tie and pinch his cheeks. Fluke blush.

They roam around and decided to finally go to the buffet. Fluke didn't see yet his parents.

"I'll just grab us a drink, wait here na", Ohm said. He smile and nods. The latter stands and walk to the buffet area.

A minute later, he heard someone call him. Boun, his school mate. His parents are friends with Fluke's parents so he is not surprise to see him in the party.

"Fluke! Long time no see", Boun grin and stop in front of him. He is currently chewing some pasta when Boun goes to him so he cover his mouth to chew faster.

Boun laughs and proceed to pinch his cheeks, he whine but Boun's laugh stop so is his breath. Why? Ohm grab Boun's hand which pinching his cheeks, remove it. Give him a drink, then caress his cheeks.

He drink and gulp, Boun look at him and to the man beside him, "P'Ohm, this is P'Boun. My schoolmate. P'Boun this is P'Ohm -".

"Boyfriend, I guess? The way he glares at me says it all. I wonder what Kao can say about this?", Boun laughs. Fluke blush.

"Husband", Ohm seriously said as he held his left hand and show it to Boun.

Boun's eyes widen. Look at him and back to Ohm. Fluke blush harder when he feel an arm snake on his waist. 

"Congrats and don't worry Ohm, I see him as a sibling. I'll leave you lovers because I'm hungry as well", Boun said as he grins and wave at them.

Fluke look up and see Ohm following Boun with his eyes. Then, look down at him. The older smile and wipe something near his lips. He sits properly but smile when Ohm pull him closer to his side.

Fluke loving their closeness, lately Ohm been touchy and sweet. After the food incident, there are times that he found Ohm sleeping beside him. Hugging him to sleep. He want to talk to him but he is afraid of assuming. Their marriage is - he sighs.

Smile when he noticed his parents, it seems that Ohm noticed them as well because he stand up and lead him to them.

After talking and asking how they are, Ohm excuse himself to greet someone. He nods and decide to grab something sweet in the buffet.

"Chick, you should lessen the sweet or you might have a hard time sleeping", familiar voice said from behind.

Fluke turn around in an instant, "P'Kao!".

Kao chuckle as he tap his head. Fluke pout, "I'm not a kid. I'm married now".

Kao suddenly become serious, "I've heard. Is that supposedly your husband?" he said as he look at the other side.

There standing Ohm with a girl. Fluke suddenly put his plate down at the table when the girl turn. Selene.